The Student Room Group

how often do you wash your bedding?

this topic came up on another forum and some of the people on there washed theirs once a day :eek: but for the most part once a week

how often do you do yours? we do ours once a month

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I try to every week but sometimes when i am really busy and not going out i may leave it for two weeks. Once a day seems a wee bit ott
Reply 2
eeermm... i try once a month but sometimes i 4get so its left there 4 longer... eventually mum comes and changes it 4 me. i know i know that's no good...
Original post by sandy95
eeermm... i try once a month but sometimes i 4get so its left there 4 longer... eventually mum comes and changes it 4 me. i know i know that's no good...

i think once a month is fine. and sometimes i also forget and then wash it when i remember again!

people who wash their sheets once a day are mad! they are heading to becoming reclusive nutters that are scared stiff of walking out the house because of germs.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
every fortnight optimally, more like once a month in practice. I wait until it gets greasy and feels horrible. Or, quite rarely, if I am expecting company...
Once a week, but the blanket... maybe once a month? Really, I always forget to wash that, so it's actually less often.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
just because yoou were banned from mse doesn't mean you're not still disgusting
Once a fortnight or every three weeks. More often in the summer cos they get sweaty faster!
Reply 8
Washing? What's that?
Reply 9
Fortnightly.
Reply 10
Probably not often enough, to be honest :emo: About monthly, I'd say - slightly more in summer, or if I spill a drink on it or something, or if I'm expecting company :sexface:

The best feeling in the world: sliding into freshly-washed sheets, wearing freshly-washed pyjamas, just after showering. :sogood:
Original post by Juno
just because yoou were banned from mse doesn't mean you're not still disgusting

i guess a lot of people on here are disgusting too :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by Redreynard
i think once a month is fine. and sometimes i also forget and then wash it when i remember again!

people who wash their sheets once a day are mad! they are heading to becoming reclusive nutters that are scared stiff of walking out the house because of germs.

hehehe.. yeah completely agree with you. Being too clean like that isn't good anyway because you need to test and strengthen your immune system. Haha.. i might be overdoing it at times though :colondollar:
mostly once a week, though tend to leave it another week or two due to laziness
I don't. My mum does :smile:
Once every 2 or 3 weeks.
Once or twice a month, but I keep my room well ventilated so I'm not a sweaty sleeper :P
Reply 17
Whenever it feels like it needs a wash.
Original post by freakygirlhere
Once or twice a month, but I keep my room well ventilated so I'm not a sweaty sleeper :P

according to the people on the other forum thats not possible because 'everyone sweats when they sleep'

as well as drools, pees a little, females get discharge all over the bed, snot, fart particles etc
When it gets so stiff with cum stains that it stands up by itself. pmsl.
No seriously, about once a fortnight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending