Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Nafisa
you two kissed and made up yet
no. i dont think it will ever happen whilst he/she carry on being sarcastic
Reply 61
Nafisa
you two kissed and made up yet
Yeah, we're cool. We are playing nice now.
Reply 62
MarTimmi
Yeah, we're cool. We are playing nice now.
can i just ask are u male or female?? its just im gonna have to keep putting he/she and it makes u sound like a tranny
Reply 63
can you get his bro to organise for you to meet somewhere, or can you get someone to phone up and speak to him, just to get past his parents and then you speak to him.. or is there a time when he will be at home on his own?? I know these things are devious but it seems his parents are leaving you no choice...
Reply 64
~*glitter*~
can i just ask are u male or female?? its just im gonna have to keep putting he/she and it makes u sound like a tranny
True, I'm male. I must say, I think your avatar is beautiful.
Reply 65
MarTimmi

ahhhh flattery always helps to dig yourself out of a hole!
Reply 66
ruthbutton
can you get his bro to organise for you to meet somewhere, or can you get someone to phone up and speak to him, just to get past his parents and then you speak to him.. or is there a time when he will be at home on his own?? I know these things are devious but it seems his parents are leaving you no choice...

he wont b able to get out the house, his bro wil b in major trouble if he does that (whihc he wont anyway he wont egt involved)
no his mumk will take him to work with her (she is a courier)
Reply 67
MarTimmi
thanx, i had that because its a representation of my inner self, its who i am
Reply 68
you have to go round there then and try and speak to his mum about it all- at least ask her why she isn't letting him see you...
Reply 69
ruthbutton
you have to go round there then and try and speak to his mum about it all- at least ask her why she isn't letting him see you...

i wont be able to even say hello. the door wud have been slammed the second she saw me
Reply 70
ruthbutton

good luck
Reply 71
ruthbutton
this is soooo right, come on lou u can do it, show her u arent letting her get in the way of what u have with ste!!
Reply 72
she might not.. if she does that then just say to her that you will keep on coming round until she talks to you- you at the very least deserve an explanation...
Reply 73
~*glitter*~
this is soooo right, come on lou u can do it, show her u arent letting her get in the way of what u have with ste!!

i cant get a word in anyway, and if i go down it wil probably make things worse. all i can do is sit here and feel the way im feelin.
Reply 74
~*glitter*~
thanx, i had that because its a representation of my inner self, its who i am
Yeah, I know what you mean, same with mine.
Reply 75
can it really make things worse?? how could things be worse?? isn't it worth taking the chance that it might make her think about what she is doing??
Reply 76
lumpycustard
i cant get a word in anyway, and if i go down it wil probably make things worse. all i can do is sit here and feel the way im feelin.
do u want me to go!!!????
Reply 77
lumpycustard

ohhhh custard im sooo sorry!!!!! *sighs and gives custard a hug*
Reply 78
MarTimmi
Yeah, I know what you mean, same with mine.
is that u?? if so how old r u??
Reply 79
~*glitter*~
is that u?? if so how old r u??
No, it's not really me, it's a representation of my inner midget.

lumpycustard,

Surely you know his schedule. His times for coming and going. You could just wait around the corner and meet him when he goes out. You can sort out the parents thing later.

Latest

Trending

Trending