The Student Room Group

The "waiting for news is driving me crazy" uberthread 2011-12

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3100
Original post by isengard1
I tried yesterday but my account was temporarily suspended because of too many incorrect attempts (today has been unlocked). So probably the ID is different. Should I try again? :rolleyes:

It's your UCAS ID without the "-". Your UCAS apply username and password.
Reply 3101
Original post by Besakt
:lol: I felt really bad for a second there.

No, don´t. It´s alright. Changed it again. Maybe it´s now clear enough. :smile:

I tried yesterday but my account was temporarily suspended because of too many incorrect attempts (today has been unlocked). So probably the ID is different. Should I try again? :rolleyes:

Someone said you could use the 'Forgot my Password'. They'll send you your correct details. Maybe that works. :confused:
Original post by German_Saskia
No I was serious about this. No ironic tone. :redface:

Thx I change that. :wink:

No prob.:smile:

Someone said you could use the 'Forgot my Password'. They'll send you your correct details. Maybe that works. :confused:

I think I'll wait that "welcome letter". It's unlikely to have received any offer after just 2 days and under Christmas fests, anyway.

What do you have applied for?
Reply 3104
I think I'll wait that "welcome letter". It's unlikely to have received any offer after just 2 days and under Christmas fests, anyway.

What do you have applied for?

I applied for Forensic Science. You?
I applied for Forensic Science. You?

Nice.
Hacking and digital forensics.

Good luck for your application :wink:
Reply 3106
IELTS went better than expected; I exceeded my conditional offers' conditions with style! :biggrin:

Listening: 7.5 :smile:
Reading: 8.0 :cool:
Writing. 7.0 :colondollar:
Speaking: 7.5 :s-smilie: :biggrin:

What the hell happened to Speaking?! I was praying for a 5.5. :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by stifa
IELTS went better than expected; I exceeded my conditional offers' conditions with style! :biggrin:

Listening: 7.5 :smile:
Reading: 8.0 :cool:
Writing. 7.0 :colondollar:
Speaking: 7.5 :s-smilie: :biggrin:

What the hell happened to Speaking?! I was praying for a 5.5. :s-smilie:

Well done! We all had more confidence in you than you had in yourself!
Never noticed this thread before :redface:
It took two weeks to me in Germany. But I could log in to Track directly after my application was send. Could use my ID that is shown in 'Apply'.

"send 24th October 2011". It should be 'sent', not 'send' too. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Lewis :D
Never noticed this thread before :redface:

IIRC you were in the 'I'm applying to UCAS...' thread - any developments? :smile:
Reply 3111
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Well done! We all had more confidence in you than you had in yourself!

Thank you! :biggrin:

I thought it went to hell and back again though, and it seemed so; perhaps the standard is lower than I believed...
Reply 3112
"send 24th October 2011". It should be 'sent', not 'send' too. Good luck! :smile:

Thx. Done. :smile:
Original post by Contrad!ction.
IIRC you were in the 'I'm applying to UCAS...' thread - any developments? :smile:

Yeah, I was. :biggrin: Nope :frown: you? Still waiting on two unis...
Original post by stifa
Thank you! :biggrin:

I thought it went to hell and back again though, and it seemed so; perhaps the standard is lower than I believed...

We're often our own worst critics.:smile:
Yeah, I was. :biggrin: Nope :frown: you? Still waiting on two unis...

Nope, still waiting on 3. Although Bristol emailed me to wish me 'Seasons greetings!' and to give me 'an insight into life at Bristol'. =/
Reply 3116
Original post by carnationlilyrose
We're often our own worst critics.:smile:

As a (not so skilled) musician, I am very aware of this. :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Nope, still waiting on 3. Although Bristol emailed me to wish me 'Seasons greetings!' and to give me 'an insight into life at Bristol'. =/

I have had no seasons greetings off my unis, stingy bunch. I've had about 7 of the same emails off Aberystwyth and Southampton though, wish they'd leave me alone. I always get excited until I realise it's the fourth time I've seen each email :lol:
I have had no seasons greetings off my unis, stingy bunch. I've had about 7 of the same emails off Aberystwyth and Southampton though, wish they'd leave me alone. I always get excited until I realise it's the fourth time I've seen each email :lol:

Leicester keep emailing me, it gets confusing :tongue:

...when did I apply to you - oh! Wait, I didn't.
Reply 3119
I hated when you got emails from UCAS that were about products they offer :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending