The Student Room Group

is it true that white people dont use water when cleaning their bum?

firstly, im not a troll. this is a genuine curiosity.

im asian, and one of my mates basically told me that white people dont clean their bums properly i.e. they dont use water, just toilet paper. i thought he was messing about, until i spoke to some of my white mates about it and they were like "urghh no". is this true for the majority or just a minority?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

im asian, and one of my mates basically told me that white people dont clean their bums properly i.e. they dont use water, just toilet paper. i thought he was messing about, until i spoke to some of my white mates about it and they were like "urghh no". is this true for the majority or just a minority?

I don't know anyone who uses water.
Reply 2
Original post by animalnitrate
I don't know anyone who uses water.

This...
Reply 3
I use baby wipes then tissue paper
Very typical of the way foreigners attempt to put down western society.
Reply 5
Original post by nativeLondoner
Very typical of the way foreigners attempt to put down western society.

Very typical of the way westerners attempt to put down foreigners...
Reply 6
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 7
How do you get the water onto your bum without it splashing everywhere? What do you do in public toilets when there isn't any water immediately available in the cubicle?
Stupid backwards country doesnt even have ai toilets. We get our first bullet train while Japan prepares to roll out the maglev. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuSrLvCVoVk

Are you some sort of complete idiot?
I don't think it's really a white people's thing, more of a UK thing (maybe other Western countries too, but I'm not sure what all their toilets are like though). I know what you mean cos when I went to the UAE on holiday I found it strange and interesting that every toilet (whether in a public place or in a house) has a little shower head next to it. I researched about it online and it seems to be something to do with Islam teaching Muslims to be extra clean, hence the extra cleansing facilities in the toilets. And I actually find it quite a great idea, especially if you've defecated or you're menstruating (soz for saying that haha, it's true though), it's nice to be properly clean on those times after using the toilet. Sometimes I kinda wish UK toilets had those too.

A source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081004231300AAsc2ld
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 12
Toilet paper? Water?! I use the three seashells.
Reply 13
no.

but coincidentally i had a messy one earlier and had to wet some toilet paper and then wipe :eek:

Is it true that asian people all smell of BO?

I thought my mate was messing when he said they all smell and don't use deodorant but I asked some of my asian friends and they said it was true.

Grow up you silly troll.
Reply 15
Original post by Agenda Suicide
Is it true that asian people all smell of BO?

I thought my mate was messing when he said they all smell and don't use deodorant but I asked some of my asian friends and they said it was true.

Grow up you silly troll.

Says the one with trollface avatar. :colonhash:
I have ghost poos anyway.

And some people have bidets, they're for washing bums aren't they?
Original post by Pochi_X
Says the one with trollface avatar. :colonhash:

That means everything!
Reply 18
Yes its completely true. Being asian i wash my bum when im at home. But alot of western people dont. jus tissue paper

Why do you think you see a lota everywhere
Original post by Ninjaturk3y
So many offended whities ...yes, they also do their laundry by rubbing toiletpaper all over it cos water is over rated and unnecessary.

This is your first post, and it happens to be on a 6 year old thread... please tell me you didn't actually google about white people and their bottom-cleaning habits?

Latest