The Student Room Group

long distance relationships

me and my boyfriend have been going out roughy 6 months, i left to go to uni and e decided to stay together, he has came over twice, i went home for a week.. he's meant to be coming up in 2 days, although he rarely texts me anymore, never texts goodnight anymore, rarely texts me back.. i feel like he just doesn't care..
he cheated on his ex girlfriend and im worried he'll do the same to me..

i duno what to do?

anyone else having problems with long distance relationships? or any advice? x
Reply 1
I've been in 2 LDRs, one lasted just over 3 years, the other lasted 14 months before we started living together, which we're still doing now :smile: The only advice I can really give you is that trust is a massive part of any relationship, but even more so in a long distance one. If you can't trust him, then you have to ask yourself why you're staying in the relationship, what makes it worth it for you? Have you tried talking to him about your worries, or telling him you feel like he doesn't care? He might not realise how little he's talking to you/texting you, sometimes going from a normal relationship to LD can be hard because people don't realise quite how much extra effort is required.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending