The Student Room Group

Female stoners

Hey,

I'm a girl and I love smoking weed. I'm genuinely not asking this because I'm insecure or anything, just purely out of interest but do people find girl stoners strange, unapproachable, crazy etc etc? Just to clarify I'm not a waster/ brain dead as many people might think, on for a 2:1 in Biology (like that makes a difference anyway:s-smilie:) Let me know your true opinions :smile: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Personally I'd rather meet and chat to a stoner (female or male) than a drunk any day of the week. Life experience has taught me that pubs/clubs/bars/anywhere that involves alcohol or alcoholics leads down a dark violent path with some very passive aggressive stereotypes.

Stoners that i've met however have been some of the coolest people i've had the grace to meet, articulate, knowledgable, free-thinking, the stigma that Stoners are nothing low-life losers getting high and sponging off others could be further from the truth.

Be who you want to be, don't look for self-reassurance from others in being the person you want. I've been trying that for 20-odd years and it never got me anywhere.
Reply 2
A lot of guys are into girls like that
im a female ex stoner and i always felt like the outcast of the girls for hanging out with the guys so much because no other girls hung out with the crowd i was in, if that makes sense.

but yeah i think some people find female stoners weird but a lot of people don't.
Reply 4
Original post by Ae0n
Hey,

I'm a girl and I love smoking weed. I'm genuinely not asking this because I'm insecure or anything, just purely out of interest but do people find girl stoners strange, unapproachable, crazy etc etc? Just to clarify I'm not a waster/ brain dead as many people might think, on for a 2:1 in Biology (like that makes a difference anyway:s-smilie:) Let me know your true opinions :smile: x

i wouldn't find it weird, ill blaze up with them. im also going for a 2.1 in biological sciences :smile:
Reply 5
There was this female stoner in my sixth form, she used to hang out with mostly guys and she seemed happy on the surface but I can just see the depression and loneliness in her for some reason.

Don't know what happened to her after she left.
Reply 6
Much prefer it to going out. Although I mostly prefer the company of guys I do wish more girls smoked it. Don't really understand why they don't, I guess that's what I'm curious about. How can you feel more pride in getting half naked and ruined on alcohol??
Reply 7
Original post by Ae0n
Hey,

Your scum, please don't breed!
bunnin a zoot is 4 wastemanz x
Original post by Ae0n
Much prefer it to going out. Although I mostly prefer the company of guys I do wish more girls smoked it. Don't really understand why they don't, I guess that's what I'm curious about. How can you feel more pride in getting half naked and ruined on alcohol??

In my group of friends just as many of the girls smoke it as guys. I think it just depends really.
Original post by Ae0n

Why on earth do you wish more girls smoked it?! I don't smoke weed (or anything else) because I don't see the point. But I don't drink either. It's all just intoxication, and I personally think it's pointless. Doesn't do your health any favours and costs you money :dontknow:
I hardly ever smoke, but I prefer to spend my time with a girl stoners.

It seems most girls like to just drink a thimble of vodka and then spend the night acting like sluts and being pests.
Original post by Ae0n

Unfortunately female stoners are a rare breed, at least around here they are anyway. I know one chick who can classed as a stoner, that's it :sad:
Original post by FelixFelicis
Why on earth do you wish more girls smoked it?! I don't smoke weed (or anything else) because I don't see the point. But I don't drink either. It's all just intoxication, and I personally think it's pointless. Doesn't do your health any favours and costs you money :dontknow:

Escapism, psychonautics, spirituality, etc etc... many viable reasons why people do drugs.
Reply 14
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
bunnin a zoot is 4 wastemanz x

If you talk like that then you are either a complete 'wasteman' or blazed out of your ****ing mind.
One of my best friends is a stone. I don't smoke with her or anything, but she's great, good fun to hang around with and really laid back and down to earth, and you wouldn't be able to tell from her appearance or behaviour. I think as long as you don't alienate people by preaching about weed (like I know some people do) people won't want to avoid you or anything like that.
Reply 16
Original post by FelixFelicis

It makes me happy :h:
Original post by lukas1051
One of my best friends is a stone.

Quoted for posterity :lol:
Original post by Ae0n
It makes me happy :h:

It's an illusion.

Do you not like having your brain? You are gradually destroying it doing that.
Reply 19
Nah man, female stoners are usually quite hot and easy to approach.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending