The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Call UCAS up, they can change it for you. You won't be able to do it via UCAS Track.
Reply 2
Kunster1337
Hi people, ive already confirmed my ucas and out down Birmingham as firm, however i want to go to Nottingham trent now, can my choices still be changed and how do i go about it?

Cheers

You can do it as long as it is before 14 days after you put the choices down. Did you recieve a letter from UCAS saying that you have put these choices as firm/insurance because it explains in it.
Reply 3
After that, you can contact the unis and persuade them to release you. But you can't pick another one to go in their place. So you'll end up with no insurance.
Reply 4
No i havent recieved the letter and Juni i dont understand what you mean, please explain :smile:
Reply 5
So, you've picked university X as your firm and Y as your insurance.

You can phone X and beg to be released. Thus, Y automatically becomes your firm and you have no insurance.
You can phone Y and beg to be released. Thus, X stays your firm but you have no insurance.
Or you can phone both and have no firm and no insurance.
Reply 6
Why dont you just miss the grades for Birm and then you'll be going to Notts Trent! Hassle free!
Reply 7
Ring up UCAS and ask them to change it for you. You should be ok if it is within 14 days of making your decision on track. x

Latest

Trending

Trending