The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im from spain and i love blonde men and i think theres many girls thinking the same but they dont say because have fear of seem
Im from spain, and i love blonde men.i think theres many girls thinking like that,, but they dont say it because they think it could sound "rare".i think many spanish girl loves caucasian men.its exotic for us.
Original post by spanishgirl23
Im from spain, and i love blonde men.i think theres many girls thinking like that,, but they dont say it because they think it could sound "rare".i think many spanish girl loves caucasian men.its exotic for us.

Spanish men are Caucasian?
Reply 23
its all about preference
Personally, if I learned that any girlfriend of mine didn't have a preference for fair haired guys, she'd be out of the door quicker than you can say 'Tall, dark and handsome'.
Yes. I love blonde men.
I’m not too fussed about hair colour, there are loads of factors that affect attraction but personally hair colour doesn’t sway me much. I’m dating a blonde guy at the moment and I think he’s hella hot so yanno whatever floats your boat I guess
I think you only have to look at programmes like Love Island to see how blond and pale skinned men are seen. We saw it with Harley Judge last year. I can't see how in the world no one fancied him. Now Alex George is being cruelly shunned by the shallow 'women' on there.

I just wish that the words 'tall, dark, handsome' were just three random words rather than a mantra by which the vast majority of women live.
(edited 5 years ago)
Lol this whole thread is stupid...women like attractive men...end of story. If the dude is blonde, redhead, brown haired, black haired....it doesn't matter....there are a whole ****load of celebs that prove this point...Brad Pitt...Robert Redford...Chris Hemsworth...a literal ****load...
I do! But every woman I know says she finds blond hair really unattractive
Reply 30
As for me, it depends on the personality. If they are a bit off, I wouldn't bother. If they're kind and funny then sure, why not?

Latest

Trending

Trending