The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ruthiepoothie
it does get easier as you get older though and the longer you are together, the more people accept it :smile:
particularly when other people start going out with people of different ages :smile:

i was in yr 11 and he was in yr 9

is that the same age difference as u?

so when i was in yr 13 he was in yr 11??

yea im in yr 13 now hes in yr 11
~*glitter*~
yes

so what would you do if you found someone younger really attractive....???? you wouldn't go out with someone just cos they were 1 or 2 years younger than u???
~*glitter*~
yes
u stil think its wrong?
lumpycustard
yea im in yr 13 now hes in yr 11

wow the same!!!

i have never met anyone else with the same age difference!!

if u r like me and my bf, u don't even notice or think about it when u r together??
ruthiepoothie
wow the same!!!

i have never met anyone else with the same age difference!!

if u r like me and my bf, u don't even notice or think about it when u r together??

not until someone strarts it up again lol

hes amazin, hes with me now :smile: :smile: :smile:
If it's a few years then it's fine, but more than ten is just...wierd - I have nothing against it but i doubt i'd find someone much older than me attractive+engaging.
I knew a guy who was 24 and had a 39 year old girlfriend. Don't know if it lasted though.
Reply 27
ruthiepoothie
This is lumpy's brill idea!!

What does anyone think about age differences in relationships..particularly if the woman is older than the man...

Comments please :smile: ......

anything with a difference bigger or smaller than 10 years will cause havoc!
Reply 28
someone had a good formula on an old thread on the same topic; but i cant quite rememeber it.

it was something to do with diffference between age and something timesed by a quarter.
I think i must be a lot older than most of you on here.But I stumbled across this question, and thought I'd reply :rolleyes:
I've just met a great guy whom I get on really well with.But,he's almost 15yrs younger than me :eek: (he's 24) He's not bothered by the age gap as I don't look or act my age .But I'm really worried that it will cause a lot of hostility towards me from other people.(I can understand if his mum's none too pleased)Also I'm sure the age difference will show at some point.HELP! what do I do? :confused:
waiting2smile
If it's a few years then it's fine, but more than ten is just...wierd

So I could go out with a seven year old girl ? :eek:
having an older girl/women as a girlfriend would be great, but wouldn't feel right?

i think the rule should be +/- 2 years to all both sexes
DazYaABBB
having an older girl/women as a girlfriend would be great, but wouldn't feel right?

i think the rule should be +/- 2 years to all both sexes

i don't think there should be a 'rule' at all. but 16 yr old girls wiv 80 yr old men - thts sick.
Reply 33
What would you say if a Biy was 16 and the girl 13? Any opinions on that?
Thanh
Reply 34
So I could go out with a seven year old girl ?

I think that was referring to adults.. because there's not that much difference between, for example, 30 and 37, but a 10 year old going out with a 17 year old is plain wrong.
Reply 35
In adults and teenagers (to a degree) its ok to go out with some1 a few years around your age, but id sad 2/3 years up or down is about right? :confused: i duno, relationships confuse me :biggrin:
I think older dudes are cool!!
Reply 37
BhArJ
In adults and teenagers (to a degree) its ok to go out with some1 a few years around your age, but id sad 2/3 years up or down is about right? :confused: i duno, relationships confuse me :biggrin:

Don't worry. You're not the only one.

I personally think that 7-10 years older or younger is ok as long as the younger person is at least 20 yrs old :confused:
Reply 38
queenie8687
I think older dudes are cool!!

this is another thing, y do teenager girls go after older guys? :confused:
u say that older they are the more mature they r........but tbh some people are tossers all there lives, and ages doesnt really have anything 2 do with it, some young people can be mature 2!

btw queenie welcome to the forum :tongue:, but this doesnt cound since im new 2 lol :biggrin:
Reply 39
Thanhuk
What would you say if a Biy was 16 and the girl 13? Any opinions on that?
Thanh

It's ok...until he turns 17. It's just downright perverted after he's 18.
Then again I was a very mature 13 year old....

Latest

Trending

Trending