The Student Room Group

Guys who don't go to the gym - is it a turn off for you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Nope, not at all. My boyfriend plays rugby but that's about the only physical "workout" he'll do which is fine with me. Not keen on gym junkies, really!
Original post by pup897
Nope, not at all. My boyfriend plays rugby but that's about the only physical "workout" he'll do which is fine with me. Not keen on gym junkies, really!
wow, your level of ignorance is astounding. rugby players have regular weights sessions in the gym to improve their performance. how else do you think they get great bodies? i seriously hope you dont think they get great bodies by just playing rugby or else you are so ****ing naive and ignorant beyond belief.
Reply 262
Original post by Insecurities
wow, your level of ignorance is astounding. rugby players have regular weights sessions in the gym to improve their performance. how else do you think they get great bodies? i seriously hope you dont think they get great bodies by just playing rugby or else you are so ****ing naive and ignorant beyond belief.

Woah, calm yoself. I realise rugby players do gym sessions, the way i read the question was about guys who regularly go out to the gym 3/4/5 times a week which my boyfriend does not do. His gym sessions are during his training. More professional players may go out to the gym out with their training sessions but my boyfriend doesn't. That's all i was trying to say. No need to have a fit about it. Jeeeeeeez.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Insecurities
why do you say that?

because I work in a gym haha. And most the lads that either work there or go there to do a workout are good looking. Its just a matter of interest I guess?
Reply 264
To be honest, I don't really like guys who go to the gym!
Original post by Jaydee18
To be honest, I don't really like guys who go to the gym!

Yeah, well I dont like you!
Reply 266
Original post by Megaloblastic
Yeah, well I dont like you!

Ha, fair enough!
Reply 267
No, a guy not going to the gym is not a turn off for me.

But.

It's a big bonus! I gym about 3-4 times a week and run regularly. I care about my health. If I'm gonna be with someone for my whole life, it helps if he also keeps himself in tip top condition.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending