The Student Room Group

A girl caught me staring at her breasts!!

Scroll to see replies

That was a pretty rookie maneuver, you have to wait until they are distracted. Also 2 seconds is quite a while really when you are face to face...
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
:nah: We can tell.

You can tell because you want us to look:sexface:
Original post by ghanglish
Some ladies don't make it easy for us!

How? :redface:

They'll generally fart when their displeased or shake their ass when they like it.
It probably didn't bother her as long as you don't do it regularly or intentionally.

I lived in student halls and it's impossible to always dress "properly" when you're there, so guys stare at you when you're wearing next to nothing even if they're not very attracted to you.

Creepy = when I was sitting on the bus and there was this guy sitting to my right constantly looking at my boobs as soon as my head was turned away. I don't know if he thought I didn't notice or what, but I ended up just looking out of the window on his side of the bus so he'd HAVE to look the other way.
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
:nah: We can tell.

You underestimate my resourcefulness. :wink:
Reply 25
Caught a guy staring at my boobs for an entire 4 seconds. I wasn't offended. I just thought it was funny and that he should work his subtlety since I know every man looks at boobs. I actually felt quite flattered. I had them out so why wouldn't he look? But I don't think women should assume men fancy them just for leering at their chest. It's just something that men do sometimes...I gave that guy the benefit of the doubt since he's younger than me. An older guy well I'd say, he should know better than to stare at a woman's chest!
It's too late to apologise lol :biggrin:
Reply 27
She liked it.....
Reply 28
Girls pay each other compliments on their appearance all the time and stay friends, in fact it helps friendships. Complimenting her boobs by looking at them won't do any harm, just as long as you didn't scream in horror or laugh.
Reply 29
Just remember next time don't look down they're right there man but just think about something else look at her face just forget about the boobs. Plus she's your friend don't need to worry about it being awkward, if she brings it up just laugh it off in a way that says I won't stare again...unless you want me to!
Reply 30
wow i know the relationship will remain, but what i really mean is , is she gonna have poor opinion of me, thinking that i am a pervert? or worst...telling others that i am a perv? cause she is an important friend...
Reply 31
Original post by cyxstudio
wow i know the relationship will remain, but what i really mean is , is she gonna have poor opinion of me, thinking that i am a pervert? or worst...telling others that i am a perv? cause she is an important friend...
No, she won't. She does now know you aren't gay though.
I think she's probably thinking something in her mind like oh im a bit scared maybe
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Oh not again! Men these days! Please keep your head up :smile:

These days? At what point in history do you think men didn't look at boobies? (signature relevant)
Original post by K the Failure
These days? At what point in history do you think men didn't look at boobies? (signature relevant)

Men: It's a trap.
Original post by K the Failure

I just think it is worse nowadays and women don't always help themselves.
Girls are flattered assuming you are somebody who they think might be suitable as a partner.

Otherwise it is unwanted sexual attention.

19 year old girl and a good looking 20 year old looks at her boobs. A okay. Swap that out for an ugly 55 year old, that is creepy.
Reply 37
Seriously if women don't want them being looked at why 'present' them in such a fashion?
Reply 38
My boobs are only bigger 'cause I'm a wee fatty...I take what I attention I can get haha :p: Only kidding. But I think most women would laugh it off 'cause pretty much every woman has experienced something like that before.
Reply 39
the op doesn't mention if his friend is underage, so he could be a visual paedophile.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending