The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Il give you back 5
    Hey there :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    I'm not ignoring his skin condition. But he was changing his whole skin colour from the beginning. In the late 70's he was get lighter and lighter. He was not matching his white patches to his darker skin, but making his darker skin, become lighter.

If he was covering his skin patches like many people who have vitiligo do, he wouldn't of had lighter skin every album he released.

He looked the way he did because of surgery and skin bleaching.

Anyway, whether he is proud to be black or not was not what we were discussing but your brought it up. You seem adament that the only changes that have occured to Michael are purely to do with vitiligo

Of all the people I have met or seen with vitiligo, not one looked like Michael Michael could have been a positive role model for people with vitiligo, but instead he is more of a person to be embarrassed by and he hasn't helped the cause.

Do you know any people with vitiligo and have you ever asked them what their opinions of Michael Jackson are?
    You're missing the point. When you see pictures of MJ and his skin gradually lightening you're not realising that the whole thing is makeup. By the early to mid 80's his whole face was having to be covered with makeup. I brought up the black pride thing to show you he had no reason to want to be white

ReputationRep:
    Il give you back 5
    Oh, thank you

13 away from 5 gems, if you pos me I'll pos back with 5 gems or if you're impatient you can have 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Documents can be falsified, you'd be surprised how often it is done :rolleyes:. Anyhow, as I said, **** this ****, I'm too old.

His kids are fully Caucasians right? :confused:
    You're honestly stating his autopsy is falsified to say he had vitiligo? It's a meaningless piece of information relating to his death.

His kids look white because that is exactly what can happen when one parent is has pale skin and blonde hair. Just look at Rashida Jones, she looks white. And by the way, MJ's eldest son has vitiligo. That tells you that they are his kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomclarky)
    You're missing the point. When you see pictures of MJ and his skin gradually lightening you're not realising that the whole thing is makeup. By the early to mid 80's his whole face was having to be covered with makeup. I brought up the black pride thing to show you he had no reason to want to be white
    Why do his kids look to have caucasian features. I mean, he is black after all, I can say the gene skipped a generation but for all of them? Look, he changed his skin, it doesn't make him a bad person, he had talent, that's one of the things he'll be remembered for, going from black to white will be on other things. Can we drop this **** now? I'M TOO OLD!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Whatever, the man is dead, I haven't listen to one of his records in a while, end of story. I'm too old for this ****.
    Great reply. I guess you know better then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Hey there :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh hai...

ReputationRep:
    I never said he wanted to be white. Look back at my posts I merely stated that he bleached his skin and that is why he looked the way he did. Which you keep saying was because of Vitiligo. My friend had vitiligo, he looked nothing like Michael Jackson. In fact, he never believed Michael suffered from vitiligo What does that say?

Michael looks the way he did because he bleached his skin and had surgery. I don't see why you keep denying that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Why do his kids look to have caucasian features. I mean, he is black after all, I can say the gene skipped a generation but for all of them? Look, he changed his skin, it doesn't make him a bad person, he had talent, that's one of the things he'll be remembered for, going from black to white will be on other things. Can we drop this **** now? I'M TOO OLD!!
    It's proven he had a very severe form of vitiligo whether you want to believe it or not.

ReputationRep:
    Who +d me?

3 away :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Who +d me?

3 away :party:
    I gave you one haha not sure who the other was aren't you a sub?

ReputationRep:
    Oh hai...
    You repped me? :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, thank you
    13 away from 5 gems, if you pos me I'll pos back with 5 gems or if you're impatient you can have 4
    You had 6 from me also, you don't need to neg him.
    You're honestly stating his autopsy is falsified to say he had vitiligo? It's a meaningless piece of information relating to his death.

His kids look white because that is exactly what can happen when one parent is has pale skin and blonde hair. Just look at Rashida Jones, she looks white. And by the way, MJ's eldest son has vitiligo. That tells you that they are his kids.
    You clearly have more facts than I do, I seem to go around in a circle. Frankly I never gave a **** about him changing colour and whatnot, if I did I would read on the facts by now. :dontknow: As zed just said, stop denying the fact that he still bleached his skin, this is going nowhere.

Your cockiness is miss-placed. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    I never said he wanted to be white. Look back at my posts I merely stated that he bleached his skin and that is why he looked the way he did. Which you keep saying was because of Vitiligo. My friend had vitiligo, he looked nothing like Michael Jackson. In fact, he never believed Michael suffered from vitiligo What does that say?

Michael looks the way he did because he bleached his skin and had surgery. I don't see why you keep denying that...
    What other reason did he have for bleching his skin in your eyes?

Your friend didn't look like MJ because he didn't cover his face and body in makeup. How hard is it for you to understand the gradual skin colour change over time was infact the makeup lightening. This has been stated by multiple people who knew him closely.

ReputationRep:
    I gave you one haha not sure who the other was aren't you a sub?
    I love your avatar and nope I'm not
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You had 6 from me also, you don't need to neg him.
    I already have :giggle: PRSOM

Also, :fuhrer: I read miracle days posts

ReputationRep:
    I love your avatar and nope I'm not

I already have :giggle: PRSOM

Also, :fuhrer: I read miracle days posts
    Do you want rep from me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What other reason did he have for bleching his skin in your eyes?

Your friend didn't look like MJ because he didn't cover his face and body in makeup. How hard is it for you to understand the gradual skin colour change over time was infact the makeup lightening. This has been stated by multiple people who knew him closely.
    HARDCORE MJ FAN ALERT!! :fuhrer:

Will defend his cause no matter what!!

ReputationRep:
    Do you want rep from me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it's fine I must earn my rep

ReputationRep:
    You repped me? :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maaaaybeee :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    Christ, just give it up. Do you honestly have nothing better to do than debate about the cause of MJ's skin change? Yes, we know it was vitiligo, but the guy consistently stated that he did not like having African features- explaining his extreme nose surgeries, and hairstyle and so on.
    Can we just leave it at that? It's getting ridiculous now.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.