Weirdest sexual experiences? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    No I slept with a friend of his, she was beautiful :sexface:
    In your dreams haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    No I slept with a friend of his, she was beautiful :sexface:
    :eek::eek: Monsieur please tell me you're joking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desdemonata)
    You're a little judgmental, aren't you? :lolwut:

You realise you most likely have met someone with a fetish in your life that you would most likely similarly class as "disgusting".
    I get what you mean, I shouldn't have been as judgemental, but still.

ReputationRep:
    Was with a 'friend with benefits'
    We were walking in a pretty rural area, when he starts to put his down my back and begins to scratch. Whilst giggling I try to move free but he just does it faster and harder, when I finally move I realise my bras been undone. Again, giggling I run away from him whilst I quickly try to put it back on. But then he carries on, and i start to get pissed off with him, which he notices, as he tells me its the most passionate hes seen me. So he holds me close as my anger cools down and then somehow end up wrapped around each other, the umbrella on the floor, my faux fur collar falling on my shoulder, me tiptoeing in a puddle till he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around him and leave mud all over his jeans
    Until someone walks past and its awkward! And he just smiles at them, politely says afternoon, whilst I dont know know which way to look

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh and another on the same day was at cafe Nero...
    He had his hand on my thigh, and moved it upwards and lightly began fingering.
    But I wasnt in the mood and told him to behave as there was a child sat opposite us. I mean how inappropriate!! He seems to think when I say no though that Im joking as doesnt take me seriously

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I came out my mums uterus once, does that count?

ReputationRep:
    I was sneakily watching these two people go at it like rabbits, and pleasuring myself at the same time, then all of a sudden they just froze and held their position for ages.

Bloody buffering.

ReputationRep:
    Never so far.

ReputationRep:
    Girl was on top of me, i assume she was thirsty as she grabbed the nearest bottle of water, i was like cool ill just wait for her to finish, then i think hang on; because she starts gargling it, then all of a sudden she spits it all over my face then starts to giggle.

ReputationRep:
    My girl got her clothes off and tied them on my face and hands. She carried on grinding on my D even though I had already released the sperm! Couldn't stop her, she was possessed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last night was interesting. I got suffocated. Then, I learnt that if you have electricity shoved up your armpit, your arm uncontrollably spazzes out like mad.

Someone said to me later that it looked brutal, I replied that it was!

ReputationRep:
    Sex in a car when 2 teenager guys on a bike saw us and said something like "Great job!" :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Sex in a car when 2 teenager guys on a bike saw us and said something like "Great job!" :curious:
    Haha hat reminds me when i was in a park, and I heard a older woman say 'stop being nosy'. I looked to the side and saw her talkig to two young girls watching us

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Silliest thing I've ever done was shout "Another has fallen to my spear" when I finished when me and some friends were on a camping trip. This was purely for my best mate because he was in a tent nearby.

(It was because we played a lot of Dynasty Warriors at the time and one of the guys - dude with a spear - shouted that when he killed an enemy general).

Pretty much did it because it had to be done, and she thought it was really funny so no harm, no foul.

For weirdest, I'd need a few more gin and tonics I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightburns)
    Last night was interesting. I got suffocated. Then, I learnt that if you have electricity shoved up your armpit, your arm uncontrollably spazzes out like mad.

Someone said to me later that it looked brutal, I replied that it was!
    Are you a member of a bondage club?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_missy01)
    Haha hat reminds me when i was in a park, and I heard a older woman say 'stop being nosy'. I looked to the side and saw her talkig to two young girls watching us

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, seeing a guy and a girl is usual In my situation (it should be obvious from now on) it wasn't that usual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Are you a member of a bondage club?
    How did you guess :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Not really a sexual experience but a sexual revelation. I had no idea a girl's pussy was so close to her *******.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.