The Student Room Group

Weirdest sexual experiences?

Scroll to see replies

Oh and another on the same day was at cafe Nero...
He had his hand on my thigh, and moved it upwards and lightly began fingering.
But I wasnt in the mood and told him to behave as there was a child sat opposite us. I mean how inappropriate!! He seems to think when I say no though that Im joking as doesnt take me seriously

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
I came out my mums uterus once, does that count?
Reply 82
I was sneakily watching these two people go at it like rabbits, and pleasuring myself at the same time, then all of a sudden they just froze and held their position for ages.

Bloody buffering.
Reply 83
Never so far.
Reply 84
Girl was on top of me, i assume she was thirsty as she grabbed the nearest bottle of water, i was like cool ill just wait for her to finish, then i think hang on; because she starts gargling it, then all of a sudden she spits it all over my face then starts to giggle.
My girl got her clothes off and tied them on my face and hands. She carried on grinding on my D even though I had already released the sperm! Couldn't stop her, she was possessed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last night was interesting. I got suffocated. Then, I learnt that if you have electricity shoved up your armpit, your arm uncontrollably spazzes out like mad.

Someone said to me later that it looked brutal, I replied that it was!
Reply 87
Sex in a car when 2 teenager guys on a bike saw us and said something like "Great job!" :curious:
Original post by ForgetMe
Sex in a car when 2 teenager guys on a bike saw us and said something like "Great job!" :curious:

Haha hat reminds me when i was in a park, and I heard a older woman say 'stop being nosy'. I looked to the side and saw her talkig to two young girls watching us

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Silliest thing I've ever done was shout "Another has fallen to my spear" when I finished when me and some friends were on a camping trip. This was purely for my best mate because he was in a tent nearby.

(It was because we played a lot of Dynasty Warriors at the time and one of the guys - dude with a spear - shouted that when he killed an enemy general).

Pretty much did it because it had to be done, and she thought it was really funny so no harm, no foul.

For weirdest, I'd need a few more gin and tonics I think.
Reply 90
Original post by lightburns
Last night was interesting. I got suffocated. Then, I learnt that if you have electricity shoved up your armpit, your arm uncontrollably spazzes out like mad.

Someone said to me later that it looked brutal, I replied that it was!

Are you a member of a bondage club?
Reply 91
Original post by Little_missy01
Haha hat reminds me when i was in a park, and I heard a older woman say 'stop being nosy'. I looked to the side and saw her talkig to two young girls watching us

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, seeing a guy and a girl is usual :tongue: In my situation (it should be obvious from now on) it wasn't that usual :biggrin:
Original post by Psyk
Are you a member of a bondage club?

How did you guess :lol:
Reply 93
Not really a sexual experience but a sexual revelation. I had no idea a girl's pussy was so close to her bumhole.

Quick Reply

Latest