The Student Room Group

Food supplements

My Ashwaganda supplements just arrived and the dose is two gummies a day. Is it better to take both straight away , or start with one every day and the increase the dosage.
No idea what this is is, but based purely on logic, starting with one would seem sensible
Reply 2
Original post by kerry.woollands
My Ashwaganda supplements just arrived and the dose is two gummies a day. Is it better to take both straight away , or start with one every day and the increase the dosage.

I take omega 3, I work a lot on the computer and it helps
Reply 3
When starting a new supplement like Ashwagandha, it's often a good idea to ease into it to see how your body reacts. In your case, as someone who consumes Ashwagandha, it's worth considering this approach as well. Instead of taking both gummies right away, you might want to begin with one gummy per day for a few days or a week. This allows you to gauge how your body responds to the supplement and whether you experience any side effects.

It's worth noting that Ashwagandha can have various effects on individuals, including potential impacts on stress levels, energy, and even sexual health. Since you've been experiencing a loss of sex drive for several months, it's crucial to monitor how Ashwagandha may affect this aspect of your well-being.

As you navigate your journey to better sexual health and well-being, it can be helpful to seek support from healthcare professionals who specialize in sexual health. Additionally, you may want to explore Ashwagandha products that are specifically formulated for addressing sexual health concerns. For more information and recommendations on Ashwagandha gummies, you can check out this link for more info: Ashwagandha Gummies.

Remember that individual responses to supplements and health issues can vary, so it's crucial to listen to your body and consult with healthcare professionals for personalized guidance based on your specific needs and health considerations.
(edited 7 months ago)
I'm just curious, why do you need these supplements and did you purchased them yourself or a doctor says you should?

Quick Reply

Latest