The Student Room Group

are we properly together?!

I've been on 5 dates with this guy and the last time we met he said to me i'm ready to commit to us if you are and i said that i was, then he said thats good. He keeps talking to me about meeting his parents etc too. My parents are really protective and have told me they've got to meet him and they are doing this tomorrow. Anyway, I was just wondering like if he considers that we are properly together or not yet and what i should say to him to clear it up because i do really like him. I'm 18 btw and if things work out he'll be my first proper boyfriend
Reply 1
I'd say that if he is wanting to meet your parents and he wants you to meet his then yes, it is pretty serious. Maybe wait until he has met your parents and you have met his so that if he/you make an idiot of yourself it will be easier to break up if you aren't in a proper relationship. After that, just ask him and see what he says. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Reply 2
On the basis that none of us here have psychic connections to this guy's brain, I think you might just have to ask him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending