The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation Offers: Meet Those In Your Halls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by livvy0606
yes i.know the whole take it up the arse thing. i figured its just friendly banter...if anything it makes rutland better because of comraderie etc.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard that too hahahaaa also that it's one of the better halls for socials 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 241
Original post by Briz
Me too! Xxx

Greeat :biggrin: Can't wait personally! x
Reply 242
Original post by Dslash
Greeat :biggrin: Can't wait personally! x

Me neither! What course are you going to do? xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh well i bet its amazing!! i cannot wait!! what kinda room did you go for and what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh well i bet its amazing!! i cannot wait!! what kinda room did you go for and what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same - i'm SO excited! I'm in an en-suit and studying history and politics :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 245
Original post by emmaislazy
Wooo! Just accepted the offer but slightly nervous after some of the comments on these threads... Should be fun though :smile:

yes i.know the whole take it up the arse thing. i figured its just friendly banter...if anything it makes rutland better because of comraderie etc.....

People go on about Rutland but it's all good-natured really. The biggest rivalry is Sherwood-Rutland, but that's football-based :wink:
Anyone know what the Ancaster community is like?
Same - i'm SO excited! I'm in an en-suit and studying history and politics :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im ensuite too!!! im doing law with spanish but i might ask to change to spanish because i dont really enjoy reading which is a must for law!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 248
Original post by Briz
Me neither! What course are you going to do? xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'ma be doing Chemistry =)) how about you? x
im ensuite too!!! im doing law with spanish but i might ask to change to spanish because i dont really enjoy reading which is a must for law!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good :smile: do you know anyone else in our hall?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds good :smile: do you know anyone else in our hall?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh there are like 5 others on the facebook group!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 251
Original post by Dslash
I'ma be doing Chemistry =)) how about you? x

Ooh exciting!!!! Medicine :biggrin: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 252
Original post by Briz
Ooh exciting!!!! Medicine :biggrin: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice one! Proud Medicine reject here :P. You must be well happy! x
Reply 253
Original post by Dslash
Nice one! Proud Medicine reject here :P. You must be well happy! x

I'm a proud 2 time medicine reject, finally ended up deciding to hope for graduate entry medicine after doing biochemistry at Nottingham :smile:
Reply 254
I'm so happy :-) aww you gonna reapply? I swear there's so much luck involved xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 255
Original post by j.t-Jack
I'm a proud 2 time medicine reject, finally ended up deciding to hope for graduate entry medicine after doing biochemistry at Nottingham :smile:

Ah man sorry to hear :frown: that's my plan too; if I don't get in for graduate entry then hey ho it wasn't meant to be =P x

Original post by Briz
I'm so happy :-) aww you gonna reapply? I swear there's so much luck involved xxx

Well I was thinking of a gap year, but i'd be horrified to get rejected again! Would rather be on the way with another degree i'm interested in :smile:. Congratulations though! ^_^ x
Reply 256
Original post by Dslash
Ah man sorry to hear :frown: that's my plan too; if I don't get in for graduate entry then hey ho it wasn't meant to be =P x

Awesome, Are you planning to go for the accelerated courses or the undergraduate after your first degree? I'm planning on applying to 3 accelerated and 1 undergraduate so that I can make some use of my strong A-level grades
I got single study at Lincoln :smile:...anyone else?
Reply 258
Well I was thinking of a gap year, but i'd be horrified to get rejected again! Would rather be on the way with another degree i'm interested in :smile:. Congratulations though! ^_^ x

Ah yeah that's a good idea, my friend got 4 straight rejections again this year :-( it's so tough! Thank you xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
St Peters court en-suite

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending