The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you don't like it :eek: :eek: :eek: ?! man. i thought all boobies loved all the attention they could get.
Reply 2
grace
you don't like it :eek: :eek: :eek: ?! man. i thought all boobies loved all the attention they could get.

Helpful comment.
Refuse to make out with him if he carries on like that?

But you have to understand, boobs are incredibly exciting for us males. You might not think they're fun and exciting cause you have them, but they really are. It's like a fantastic new playground that you've fantasised about for years. Boobs are awesome. Er, what was I on about... Oh yes, he's just being a guy.
Reply 4
hmmm play with his.
Reply 5
Silentwol
Hi,

my bf has this total obsession with my boobs. We are like making out and stuff, the usual, and then he gropes my boobs. hes always trying to get my top off and touch my boobies. ive told him that i dont like him... what can i say to make him stop?

Be firm with him when telling him not to. But there's nothing you can do to stop his obsession with them - most men like boobs, it's natural. However if he touches them when you don't want him to, tell him to stop it, and be firm with him about it.
Reply 6
lol aren't you a boy, Bob?
Reply 7
Drogue
be firm with him about it.

And he will almost certainly be firm with you...
Reply 8
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=230000

On this one, silentwol appears to be male.

Someone bull****ting on the h&r section :eek: NEVER!
Reply 9
Gawd...these people, don't they have anything better to do?! There are people for whom this is a real problem, you know!
Reply 10
No - she doesn't.
Reply 11
I don't like my boobs being touched either, but I love my back being touched, is this strange?
Reply 12
nope...I had an ex I could bring to orgasm by touching her back...
Reply 13
bikerx23
nope...I had an ex I could bring to orgasm by touching her back...

Seriously? Or are you being sarcastic lol
everyone's serious in here...
Reply 15
at least he wants to grope yours and not your friends.
Reply 16
goodLife
Seriously? Or are you being sarcastic lol

Completely serious.
It's true about backs, my girlfriend has a really sensitive back too. Dragging my tongue up her spine drives her wild.
pumpkin7
at least he wants to grope yours and not your friends.

Or his friends for that matter :p:
Reply 19
JonathanH
It's true about backs, my girlfriend has a really sensitive back too. Dragging my tongue up her spine drives her wild.

Its not that its sensitive its just the thought of the back.. I don't know:redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending