The Student Room Group

Thinking of reporting boy

Scroll to see replies

Well i always think ( in case u would report the guy with the police ) "even a dog i would not send to the police" cause jail ant no holliday hey,,,

But the guy would be helped very much with profesional mental care of a profesional therapute, and often without reporting him he wil never get in touche with a shrink or therapy or something...

Thus a dillema...
Sorry it was me missing out a word! Sorry, haha :P.
Reply 42
You could read this:

most recently the guy I was with didn't stop after I asked him to not finish in me.

as being the withdrawal of consent if he was very close and they both knew it then effectively she's telling him to pull out.
Reply 43
No, I think you presume when it was said and how she said it. If someone says 'stop before you ejaculate' at the very beginning and then he makes a mistake I'd tend to say that's probably just about the risk you take in that situation. If she felt him speed up and said,say, 'Don't come inside me' or 'Stop I don't want you to come in me' I think that would be quite a clear withdrawal of consent. So ultimately we don't have enough information.

I think actually the line

Is this behaviour just boys being boys and him being too eager and rough for me or does it constitute the legal definite as rape?

Suggests there's maybe a bit more to this, I'm not sure whether it's natural to describe someone miscalculating the timing as 'rough'.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 44
Entirely your fault for being a somewhat twisted tease.
You report him not only will you loose but i do pray he sues you for slander.
Reply 45
This post sickens me. Your logic is so flawed.
Original post by Anonymous
Upon coming to university I've been quite sexually active compared to only sleeping with one guy before. Shamefully most of the guys I slept with are from nightclubs and spontaneous situations, mostly friends of a friend not just strangers and I don't often use protection. I've exploring what I like sexually more since I've been here and I found I like pleasure delaying guys a bit so they can go for longer and get more eager an excited and I feel more desired. Given we don't use a condom and I usually tell them to stop once they get close before they orgasm as I don't want to take any chances getting pregnant and I kinda like delaying their pleasure, however most recently the guys I was with didn't stop after I asked him to not finish in me. I don't know whether I should report this, in recent affairs many rape victims have been bullied and called names my their whole towns and this guy is very popular and goes to a great uni. Is this behaviour just boys being boys and him being too eager and rough for me or does it constitute the legal definite as rape?

You're a ****ing idiot.

1) Withdrawal method...

2) You have some weird teasing fetish.. Why do this to random guys you sleep with on nights out that you don't even know?

3) You've probably got aids.

As a guy, there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to stop. It's called the point of no return for a reason. My mum could walk into the room when I am about to finish and I still wouldn't be able to stop.

You're not getting bullied because you're a 'rape victim', you're getting bullied because you're an absolute idiot.

I'm genuinely angry reading this. You want to ruin someones life because you had sex with him and he came in you.

Really ****ing hope I don't meet any women like you.
Original post by Snagprophet
Are you implying that a woman can just put any man she has sex with on a Sex Offenders Register? That's a retarded system.

Obviously if she said to the police 'I wanted him in me but not to jizz in me' they'd arrest her for wasting police time, but surely you can't just get people ****ed over potentially for doing nothing.

I don't know. But I do remember a post on here a couple of weeks ago where a guy retaliated to violence from his girlfriend. She reported him to the police but quickly realised this was a mistake and she was just being vindictive. Still, the police gave him a caution (or something, vague sorry I can't remember) and he couldn't do a job/course as a result.

There are circumstances where women can pretty much get people ****ed over for doing nothing
S1 (1) A person commits an offence if -
(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina of B with his penis
(b) B does not consent to penetration
(c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents

(2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.

You have to prove that you clearly did not consent; someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it matters whether you withdraw consent before or whilst having intercourse.

The jury would decide whether he thought you consented or not from the circumstances e.g. how you behaved at the time.

There aren't enough facts to determine S1(1)(b) and (c) but I would be pretty shocked if he did get a conviction.
(edited 11 years ago)
Upon coming to university I've been quite sexually active compared to only sleeping with one guy before. Shamefully most of the guys I slept with are from nightclubs and spontaneous situations, mostly friends of a friend not just strangers and I don't often use protection. I've exploring what I like sexually more since I've been here and I found I like pleasure delaying guys a bit so they can go for longer and get more eager an excited and I feel more desired. Given we don't use a condom and I usually tell them to stop once they get close before they orgasm as I don't want to take any chances getting pregnant and I kinda like delaying their pleasure, however most recently the guys I was with didn't stop after I asked him to not finish in me. I don't know whether I should report this, in recent affairs many rape victims have been bullied and called names my their whole towns and this guy is very popular and goes to a great uni. Is this behaviour just boys being boys and him being too eager and rough for me or does it constitute the legal definite as rape?

This is because of people like you.

Are you ****ing for real?
Original post by Zarek
How ridiculous. Consent to sex and then change your mind in the middle. Rape, NO, not in my view nor or I hope in any court.

Actually courts DO view it as rape - if your getting it on and you have entered a woman and she changes her mind, by continuing on you ARE raping her. - will you just carry on regardless?

Original post by AvocatDuDiable
"For the offence of rape to have been committed the defendant must 1) have penetrated you without your consent, or 2) continued to penetrate you after you withdrew your consent, and 3) the defendant must not have reasonably believed that you were consenting."

1) He had your consent to penetrate you (presumably).
2) You did not withdraw the consent (to penetrate you).
3) See point 1.

Referring to 2), you told him not to finish in you, not that he couldn't penetrate you. Not rape.

This would be my understanding as well - you didnt remove consent to stop sexual activity just for him not to climax inside of your vagina. So no not rape from a technical pov - and courts always go on the technical side.

OP you are a stupid woman - not because your having multiple partners - i personally have no issue with that, but becasue your not using protection, you can have any number of asymptomatic STD's at this stage.

Use a condom you dumb bint
Im sorry did I just read that right you had CONSENSUAL sex with a guy but because he came when you didnt want him to you think your a rape victim? Are you actually taking the piss? You are not a rape victim you have not been raped do you even understand what rape is ?? did this guy force himself on you No, did he pressure you into sex no.

Its actually disgusting you think you can get this guy done for rape, there are poor woman and men who have been raped who have been forced and you then have the cheek to believe you have the same rights as them?

If you report him it wont get you very far you wont be able to bring a rape charge against him as he didnt rape you

Maybe stop spending so much time with your legs apart and trying to ruin innocent mens lives and use your brain
Reply 53
Original post by zeropoint
Of course you can withdraw consent during sex. Say you're having sex and suddenly it becomes really unpleasant for you, you have the right to stop something that's happening to your own body. Control over your body is a relatively fundamental right.

I agree with you it probably wouldn't get far in court, reasonable deniability, lack of evidence etc, but that's the letter of the law (I think).

If you're asking them to stop just because you enjoy teasing them then you're playing a dangerous game though, as is unprotected sex with strangers.

Yes, sorry I do think a women can change her mind during sex. The issue here though is about consent to finish inside which I think is different. The most I can rate the mans behaviour here is a nasty betrayal of trust, not a crime. Also because in my view the OP (if she is genuine), from her description, takes a fair degree of responsibility for what happened.
Original post by therisenmitten
This is because of people like you.

I've run out of Rep, but this is exactly what I was gonna say.
Original post by Zarek
Yes, sorry I do think a women can change her mind during sex. The issue here though is about consent to finish inside which I think is different. The most I can rate the mans behaviour here is a nasty betrayal of trust, not a crime. Also because in my view the OP (if she is genuine), from her description, takes a fair degree of responsibility for what happened.

Yeah I agree now, AvocatDuDiable found the legal definition of rape which this wouldn't meet. She asked him not to finish inside, she didn't ask him to stop, so she isn't withdrawing consent to sex.

For what its worth I don't think the OP is real, but its still worth debating. Its straightened out my opinion, and if a real girl had an experience like that, they know where TSR consensus stands.
Technically it is rape if you asked him to stop and he didn't, but you have no chance of making a case out of this.

oh come on, real rape is a traumatic, horrifying crime that leaves its victims seriously psychologically scarred, and I don't think you are. While what he did is regrettable, it shouldn't be anything more than an inconvenience as the consequences are easily dealt with. I don't think you can screw without a rubber quite happily and then complain when you get a load shot in you, there's not as much control over when it happens as you might imagine.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 58
Do you have no self respect?
Do not report him you selfish bee-yotch.

*cough*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending