Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been struggling to make up my mind in where to go to university this september... here's why:

• Surrey have a higher rank than Bournemouth
    • I live in Surrey and might want a new experience
    • Bournemouth is by the beach

As I am trying to pick between the two, anyone here who's done the course at either Uni, or who has any tips, suggestions or comments please reply to this post!

I would be greatful

thank you

ReputationRep:
    hey hey.. I'm in the same boat (kind of) trying to figure out whether to go for surrey or city university london. when you went for your interview, which uni did you prefer? where could you see yourself studying? I absolutely love living in London and it would be hard for me to leave.. however, surrey has a fantastic reputation, and I can always move back to London once I have graduated.. believe me, 3 years go by fast.. could you live with your parents in surrey? that would save you some serious money.. it's a difficult decision isn't it..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.