The Student Room Group

Do girls prefer taller guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by slade p
you seem like your an insecure short guy with a small man syndrome from the posts you've been making. u even asked 1 tall guy if he lifts weights loll. no surprise there since many short guys compensate for their shortness by lifting weights.

6"1 mate.
Reply 181
Original post by jadpan
What are you saying you have a thing for small women so you can sexually dominate them? Wow that sounds bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont have a thing for short girls, i prefer tall girls, shorter then me but generally tall for a girl.

i meant that is an advantage a short girl has, nt that i prefer that or thats the only good thing a short girl has to offer.
Original post by slade p
you seem like your an insecure short guy with a small man syndrome from the posts you've been making. u even asked 1 tall guy if he lifts weights loll. no surprise there since many short guys compensate for their shortness by lifting weights.

Have you ever thought they just enjoy lifting weights? Or maybe they're big on personal fitness?

And people wonder why so many shorter guys develop a bad attitude. :rolleyes:
Reply 183
Original post by Zshoom
6"1 mate.

i sent to wrong guy because u replied to me as i was gonna send that to the guy i meant to reply too.
Original post by slade p

Tall guy lifts weights = that guy must enjoy lifting weights
Short guy lifts weights = lol insecure short guy trying to overcompensate for his height

Yeah, seems perfectly fair... :rolleyes:
Reply 185
Original post by slade p
i dont have a thing for short girls, i prefer tall girls, shorter then me but generally tall for a girl.

i meant that is an advantage a short girl has, nt that i prefer that or thats the only good thing a short girl has to offer.

relieved to have clarification

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 186
Original post by scapepower
Lol, so you're a tall guy eh manmore? Mad you don't lift brah?

Spoiler

Reply 187
Original post by Four Queue
Have you ever thought they just enjoy lifting weights? Or maybe they're big on personal fitness?

And people wonder why so many shorter guys develop a bad attitude. :rolleyes:

obviously but many if not most do it to compensate for being short lol. never said all do it because of that.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 188
Original post by slade p

Don't dominate him.
Original post by slade p
obviously but many if not most do it to compensate for being short lol. never said all do it because of that.

Another completely unfounded statement. :rofl:
Original post by slade p

I'm 5"11 and still growing.

Do you even lift bro?
Original post by Anonymous
Tall guy lifts weights = that guy must enjoy lifting weights
Short guy lifts weights = lol insecure short guy trying to overcompensate for his height

Yeah, seems perfectly fair... :rolleyes:

He's jelly he is making no gains.
Reply 192
I'm 5"11 and still growing.

Do you even lift bro?

what does it matter if i lift or not?
Original post by slade p
what does it matter if i lift or not?

Show me your guns or this discussion is over.
Original post by jadpan
What are you saying you have a thing for small women so you can sexually dominate them? Wow that sounds bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't is common for every animal species apart from the black widow spider?
Reply 195
wow this is a do girls prefer taller men thread which I think we can conclude most do. I love the way the men turn all macho arrhhh I lift weights bro, I'm so tough no I'm taller, no I don't, no show me your guns lol you certainly are cheering up my day of revision : )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 196
Isn't is common for every animal species apart from the black widow spider?

Yep this is true, but I am sure you can agree I don't think it sounds very good at all when we seem to be talking relashionships something not particularly common in kingdom animalia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jadpan
Yep this is true, but I am sure you can agree I don't think it sounds very good at all when we seem to be talking relashionships something not particularly common in kingdom animalia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe the guys mean when they are with women in that certain 'way' rather than holistically across the relationship.

I don't agree either way, i have no interest in women with the exception of clara oswald.
Reply 198
Maybe the guys mean when they are with women in that certain 'way' rather than holistically across the relationship.

I don't agree either way, i have no interest in women with the exception of clara oswald.

you have no interest in women. u have interest in men then?
Reply 199

No harm there : )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending