what time do you wake up and sleep?

Scroll to see replies

This isn't the best of sleeping routines but here we go

Holiday Sleep: 4am
Holiday Wake:12pm-2pm

School sleep: 2am
School wake:8am
Reply 21
On work days, I get up at 6.30 and go to bed about 11.30. I should go earlier but I never manage it somehow.

On non-work days I tend to stay up till midnight-1ish and get up about 10.
Monday to Friday
Wake: 6:45am
Sleep: 11:30-12pm

Saturday-Sunday
Wake: 9am
Sleep:12pm
Original post by ambbs
I have been the same every day this half term :rolleyes: On exam days I set about 10 alarms for fear of oversleeping!

Lool I don't sleep at all on exam days for that exact reason!
sleep: 2-3am
Wake up: 6:30-7am

so that's about 5 hours sleep on average, unless I oversleep or something
Unless I'm watching/reading something anytime between 9pm-12am. Wake up at 6 everyday naturally but sometimes sleep for longer until 8 or 9
On college days (excluding Monday), I go to sleep at 11pm and wake up at 6:30am.
On Mondays, I have a late start, so I go to sleep at 12am and wake up at 8:30am, unless I have to be in college early or have appointments, then it's a normal college day.
On the weekends, study leave and holiday time, I try and follow the pattern for Monday, but I may end up going to bed at 1-3am, then waking up at around 9-10am.
On a school night, usually end up going to sleep at around 1am and wake up at 7:30am (I'm usually really tired a lot of the time but I just prefer being up late to listen to music).

At the weekend it's usually about 2:30am (ish) and I wake up around midday. In half-term going to sleep ranges from 2-4am and I get up any time between 10am and 2pm depending on how tired I am.
I currently have a horrendous pattern of going to sleep at 3am, waking up at 1 or 2pm. But at uni, I try to be good and go to sleep 12 or 1am, and get up at 8am :smile:
Normally, go at 1am and get up at 7:30am. Currently, go at 2am and wake up at 12pm.... :redface:
no pattern whatsoever. If I get to sleep on any given night then I'm grateful. When I wake up is also uncertain but will involve hitting snooze a good 5-6 times. God I hate the morning.
Reply 31
Weak is for the sleep
On weekends or half term like atm, I sleep at 6am and wake up round 12 pm. On a normal school week I sleep at 4 and wake up at 8
Reply 33
Usually it's sleep 2.30-3, up between 10 and half past
Reply 34
At the moment, I go to sleep at around 11pm and get up around 5am.
Reply 35
Original post by Mark85
At the moment, I go to sleep at around 11pm and get up around 5am.
6 hours is not really enough especially if you're lifting and need the rest to grow.
Sleep at 12 30 every night and wake up fully around 10am but 7am on school mornings

Posted from TSR Mobile
10.30pm till 5.30am at the moment.

I don't even know how my sleep pattern got like this but I kinda like it!
Reply 38
During term time, I have to get up at 7am and I'm meant to sleep at 10pm, but it's usually between 10 and 11pm. At weekends and during the holidays, I go to sleep at around the same time, usually later, and wake between 8 and 10am.
Normally from about 12-9, unless I have to be somewhere especially early the next day. Thus, this week, since I have a 9am exam tomorrow, it's been more like 10-7. Unfortunately I struggle to function on less than about 8.5 hours, I'm incredibly jealous of these people that can have less than 6 hours of sleep and be fine the next day... :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending