The Student Room Group

what time do you wake up and sleep?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Movember
6 hours is not really enough especially if you're lifting and need the rest to grow.

Well, it isn't ideal but I'm getting by for the time being. Just wake up at that time at the moment and am too buzzin to go back to sleep, lol. Sometimes have half an hour to an hours doze in the late afternoon to supplement.
(edited 10 years ago)
I don't really stick to routine properly unless I have 9-5 every day, in which case I try to be in bed somewhere between 11 and 1 (usually ends up being about 12.30...) and then I have to be up at 8. If I do not have 9-5, I prefer to get up around 9.30-10. During exams I've been getting up about 7.30ish, but I've been terrible with going to bed at a reasonable hour. Probably 1-2am most nights.

Weekends... I get up around 9.30 unless I've had a late one, and I like to be in bed by 12.30am ish. :smile:
Reply 42
2am- 11am roughly at the moment, (whatever time I go to sleep i tend to wake up 9 hours later, if I'm not disturbed)
School days anytime between 10.30pm and 1am up at 6.45am

Posted from TSR Mobile
I go to sleep between 11.30pm/12.30am and I get up at 6.30am, Mon-Fri.

On the weekends I go to sleep anywhere between 12am-4.30am and get up anywhere between 9am and 2pm. :mmm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 44
I usually get to sleep anywhere from between 11:30pm-1am, then get up at 3, 4 or 5 am (much to my annoyance - it does seem to be getting earlier as it's getting lighter earlier, I have to say), then go back to sleep and wake up at 5 or 6am on a work day, or go back to sleep again and wake up at around 11am-1pm on my days off.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending