The Student Room Group

Exam entries do not match qualifications listed?

Today I received a letter from UCAS explaining that the exams I had been entered into do not match the UCAS form I submitted.
"In May all the exam boards sent us details of exam entries for all UCAS applicants. Unfortunately some of your details do not match the qualifications that you listed on your UCAS application, or we do not appear to hold details of all your exam entries. To ensure we have the correct information on our system, and so avoid delays in the outcome of your offer, please can you check and update the details in the table below and take the following actions:

Indicate appropriate status for each exam listed

Provide the correct details of any exams that you have changed

Add details of any summer exams that are missing

Confirm your full name and date of birth

"

Level: A Board: AQA Subject: Physics A
Level: A Board : EDEX Subject: Mathematics

And options for both:

Correct, No Longer Taking, Incorrect See Below, Not Listed Previously.

Do I put the BTEC on?
What is the Official name for the BTEC?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Omg I received the exact same letter!!

I have no idea about the BTEC thing but they didn't list out my a levels for me :/

The mistake I made was that instead of GCE Advanced subsidiary level, I listed it as GCE Advanced level

Turn the letter around and they will tell you which qualifications they are interested in :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Yumnaarrhhh
Omg I received the exact same letter!!

I have no idea about the BTEC thing but they didn't list out my a levels for me :/

The mistake I made was that instead of GCE Advanced subsidiary level, I listed it as GCE Advanced level

Turn the letter around and they will tell you which qualifications they are interested in :smile:

Strange,

Anyways...

When i filled in UCAS form in I put both qualifications in my above post as both AS and A-level
with the first year units in AS and the first and second years again in A2. that is probably what has caused the confusion. I've just tried to phone them but was put on hold for a while and I hung up :/ I'll put the BTEC on there for now and try to call them again later.
Reply 3
i have got one of those letters too. is the table provided listing the information the exam board provided, or i provided? Also do you include the subjects you finished in the winter? (if you took the exam early?) thanks
Reply 4
Im just as confused as you, im on hold to their customer services right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Ok I believe that the table on the list is a list of the ones that are correct according the the ucas facebook page. I am now confused about whether I have to put each individual exam or the subject as a whole ( eg mathematics or Maths C4 and maths S2)
Reply 6
Original post by WillThomas
Ok I believe that the table on the list is a list of the ones that are correct according the the ucas facebook page. I am now confused about whether I have to put each individual exam or the subject as a whole ( eg mathematics or Maths C4 and maths S2)

From what I've heard, you put it down as a whole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending