The Student Room Group

UCAS linking to exam centre

I am resitting privately my a-levels at my old sixth-form is it mandatory to link my ucas to an exam centre so my application can receive my grades and send to unis?
Original post by lionelmessi34
I am resitting privately my a-levels at my old sixth-form is it mandatory to link my ucas to an exam centre so my application can receive my grades and send to unis?

It makes things easier but it's not mandatory.
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
It makes things easier but it's not mandatory.

I thought so too. I contacted my head of sixth form and I cant link my UCAS to them since I will not be apart of this years cohort at the sixth form so I think thats an indication that I dont have to
Original post by lionelmessi34
I thought so too. I contacted my head of sixth form and I cant link my UCAS to them since I will not be apart of this years cohort at the sixth form so I think thats an indication that I dont have to

You will still need a reference adding to your UCAS application. That's what "linking to a centre" is for - it's nothing to do with your results being processed. Has your old sixth form refused to provide you with a reference?

The matching of your exam results to your applications is based on the information you put in your education section listing your pending qualifications and exam centre they're being sat at (plus making sure you have the correct full name listed with both UCAS and the exam boards and the right Date of Birth too).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending