The Student Room Group

Black girls who have a preference for white guys

Don't knock black guys until you try.

There are attractive black guys who can really sweep you off your feet.

I used to have a preference for white guys as well, until I met my recent boyfriend who is a very attractive black guy. I can't even look at any other guy anymore because I miss him so much. I'm asking myself why I even had a preference for white guys in the first place!!??

Is it all in our heads that white guys are better? The reality is absolutely not true.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
... really?
Reply 2
The above user's avatar picture pretty much sums up my response to this thread.
Reply 3
B-but what if they just don't find them attractive, I like ginger haired girls but that doesn't mean I wouldn't date someone who's blonde

Spoiler

Am I missing something here? I'm not one for the whole stereotypes. But its not often you see a black or an Hispanic lass with a white fella.
Reply 5
Original post by Philbert
The above user's avatar picture pretty much sums up my response to this thread.

Also... another black girl fred?

Seems like 2011 TSR is back. :tongue:
Original post by Sam Walters
Am I missing something here? I'm not one for the whole stereotypes. But its not often you see a black or an Hispanic lass with a white fella.

True, but a lot of black girls come onto this forum saying they aren't attracted to black guys
Original post by Spontogical

Also... another black girl fred?

Seems like 2011 TSR is back. :tongue:

Friday became known as Black Friday lol
Reply 8
Original post by Slim and proud
Friday became known as Black Friday lol

haha it seems like you're aware of it haha :tongue: this must be a new account of yours :tongue:
Reply 9

There are attractive black guys who can really sweep you off your feet.

Then steal your shoes :colonhash:

Srsly, start a stupid thread, get a stupid response - all guys are different, well done on finding a compatible one with high melanin pigmentation :lolwut:
Reply 10
That's lovely OP

But there was no need to make a thread about it :facepalm:

God, the black girl threads are returning.
Original post by Spontogical
haha it seems like you're aware of it haha :tongue: this must be a new account of yours :tongue:

Yes it is. I used to be one of the girls who had a preference for white guys, so some of the comments used to knock back my confidence.

Funny enough I have two good looking housemates who are white and I'm not attracted to either. I just see them as friends, so although I'm back on the market, I don't have any interest in them.

I really thought my recent boyfriend was going to be my future husband but he decided to call it a day, because didn't see us together longterm. I thought I'd met the one :frown:.
Original post by Artymess
Then steal your shoes :colonhash:

Srsly, start a stupid thread, get a stupid response - all guys are different, well done on finding a compatible one with high melanin pigmentation :lolwut:

Original post by Tai Ga
That's lovely OP

But there was no need to make a thread about it :facepalm:

God, the black girl threads are returning.

I thought I'd share my story with confused black girls :smile:.

If you are a white girl, then you can't relate.
Reply 13

I'm not even a girl :colonhash:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!.

not this again.
Reply 15

No, I'm a black girl.

And I am also not very attracted to white guys. Much prefer east asian and black guys.

But I don't make threads about it. I think it's a bit silly to call black girls who like white men confused. They probably just like the individual. Not everyone thinks about race.
Original post by Artymess
I'm not even a girl :colonhash:

Whatever you are. The point is, if you aren't a black girl then you can't relate.
Slightly patronising tone about this thread.
Yeah I give a ****. Soooo much.
Sigh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending