The Student Room Group

Maintenance Loan

Hello,

I want to apply for a Maintenance Loan but I can't find the application form to do it. The SFE website says that I can apply online if I have a Student Finance account. I have one but I don't see anything that enables me to make an application.

Where can I fins an application form for a Maintenance Loan?

Thanks in advance.
Hi there,

On your 'My Account' page, there is an option to apply for student support for 2013/14 Academic Year, which would take you to the online application.

You would indicate the funding that you wish to apply for on that form.

Thanks,
Reply 2
Thank you for your reply but I can't find this option for student support. The only similar thing I can see is 'Apply for finance or update your personal information' at the bottom of the page followed by 'Full-time applications for 2013/14' and then it says 'If your course starts after 1 September 2013 you can now apply online. What you can get'.

When I click on 'What you can get' it leads to another page that says 'We're sorry, we can't find the page you're looking for'.

Could you tell me a website where I could download a Maintenance Loan form to send it by post in case I can't complete it online?
Hi there,

You would choose the option to 'Apply for finance or Update your personal information', this would then give you the option to apply as a full time student. Alternatively, you can find the paper
application form at the following address:

www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/forms

Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending