The Student Room Group

Certifier Checklist form

Hi,
I have a problem: I went to a notary's office to get a signed and stamped copy of my ID card to send in as proof of identity, but they said they can't complete the certifier checklist (http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/media/560159/eu_certifier_checklist_1314_d.pdf) form. What do I do? Can I send the evidence without it?

Thnaks,
Irina
Hi there,

On the check-list, it does give examples such as a police officer, minister of religion etc, have you anyone in these professions who could complete the form for you?

Thanks,
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there,

On the check-list, it does give examples such as a police officer, minister of religion etc, have you anyone in these professions who could complete the form for you?

Thanks,

So practically if I can get a doctor/teacher I know to complete the form for me, that's enough?
For example, would a normal copy (having the ID card scanned then printing the scan) together with that form signed by any doctor/teacher/other profession in the list be acceptable proof of identity?

Thanks for helping.
Hi again,

This is correct, if our assessors require any further evidence, they will request this from you at a later date.

Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending