Hi, I submitted just student finance for my final year of university starting in a months time.
in bullet point form, heres the story so far...
- I got my application submitted in May. (I kept a photocopy of what I submitted.)
- In Early June I got an email saying I had not signed the student declaration. so I phoned and asked about it. the advisor checked the form and told me the signature WAS there, they was gong to resubmit it to be looked at, and can't foresee any problems.
- Had email july missing student signature.. so phoned them advisor said they can see it, sent back to be processed
- A week later had same email again, so I phoned back. said was an resend, and my form was still waiting to be looked at.
- A month later, got email again.. signature STILL outstanding.. phoned again advisor told me, there IS a problem and I need to sign a new student declaration form I got the form, and resubmitted it on the 22nd July. via recorded delivery.
- Today I am still waiting for the letter to tell me when the payment dates are etc... so I checked online, and it still tells me evidence outstanding.
- I phone up and advisor says the evidence hadn't arrived! I gave him the royal mail tracking reference number. for a Evidence Retrieval. which could take just a week or so.
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or similar? I am concerned that I will not get my money by Mid September.
Student Declaration. Watch
- Thread Starter
- 16-08-2013 21:18
- 30-08-2013 23:25