The Student Room Group

How long does it take for my student finance application to be reassessed?

Hi everyone,

I have applied for student finance already, however my parents hadn't uploaded their household income evidence until last week, therefore my student loan has been capped at the standard minimum maintenance loan amount.

I have uploaded the evidence now, however I am worried that nothing is being done about this and I won't receive an increased maintenance loan. I am unable to apply for an accommodation until I can confirm that I will receive the full maintenance loan.

Does anyone have any tips or advice on what will happen next?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Tonkaman
Hi everyone,

I have applied for student finance already, however my parents hadn't uploaded their household income evidence until last week, therefore my student loan has been capped at the standard minimum maintenance loan amount.

I have uploaded the evidence now, however I am worried that nothing is being done about this and I won't receive an increased maintenance loan. I am unable to apply for an accommodation until I can confirm that I will receive the full maintenance loan.

Does anyone have any tips or advice on what will happen next?

Hi there,

Can you confirm if they also declared their income as well as provided the evidence you mentioned?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Can you confirm if they also declared their income as well as provided the evidence you mentioned?

Thanks, Clare

Hi Clare,

Thanks for your response,

I can confirm that they have indeed declared their income and uploaded physical evidence of their incomes.

Thanks, Tonkaman
Original post by Tonkaman
Hi Clare,

Thanks for your response,

I can confirm that they have indeed declared their income and uploaded physical evidence of their incomes.

Thanks, Tonkaman

Hi Tonkaman,

Once received, this type of evidence is currently taking 20 working days to process. Our timescales are estimates and can change daily up or down depending on how busy we are.

Once updated and approved, this will reflect online and then you will receive paperwork in the post.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending