The Student Room Group

Guys would you date or marry a girl with a colour past ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thoyub
No I wouldn't go with a girl who has had a colourful past or has slept around.

But that means I won't be dating or marrying any girls then won't it. All the same.

Excuse me? Not ALL girls sleep around, infact its only a minority who do that. Stop generalising before i unleash my inner feminist
Original post by Secretnerd123
Excuse me? Not ALL girls sleep around, infact its only a minority who do that. Stop generalising before i unleash my inner feminist

Just an FYI, he says that on most threads like this. I wouldn't bother getting annoyed about it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by shadowdweller
Dude, seriously. There are girls who haven't had a 'colourful past' and haven't 'slept around'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope this is some sort of joke...

All the girls who said to me that they didn't sleep around, they all turned out to be lying. They had all been sleeping around, havings ONS's etc. They were all lying to me, i can't trust anymore. Never have I come across one who didn't sleep around.
Reply 63

Only a minority of girls who sleep around? :facepalm:

I seriously hope you don't actually believe that...and this is some sort of joke. I really do.

It's the vast majority, 95%+ at the very least if not all. :smile:
Original post by thoyub
I hope this is some sort of joke...

All the girls who said to me that they didn't sleep around, they all turned out to be lying. They had all been sleeping around, havings ONS's etc. They were all lying to me, i can't trust anymore. Never have I come across one who didn't sleep around.

Honestly, I'm sorry that's happened to you. They shouldn't have lied.

But genuinely, there are girls who don't 'sleep around'. Don't let a few girls make you doubt that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Honestly, I'm sorry that's happened to you. They shouldn't have lied.

But genuinely, there are girls who don't 'sleep around'. Don't let a few girls make you doubt that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay then.. If you say so... Thanks! :smile:
Can't be picky no more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MasterJomi
Are you serious?

From just knowing people through day to day life suggests otherwise. You can't be that naive?

Here's proof anyway.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0014162

hahahahaaa you think you can prove a point with a one-off experiment with a sample size of 181, that is so jokes
Original post by thoyub

I seriously hope you don't actually believe that...and this is some sort of joke. I really do.

You disgust me! You obviously have issues with women

I'd ignore him, it's rubbish, any person with common knows his statements obviously are not true :rolleyes:
Reply 70
Original post by dennisraymondsmith
Absolutely not !!!
Lets be real here,op is talking about the type that are labelled the village bike .
These are not the type of girls you go into a relationship with,or settle down and have kids with .
Could you imagine your son getting teased at school because your mothers a slapper ?

This! Hit the needle on the head.
Original post by thoyub

No... no...no! Stop it having a chauvinistic opinion for red gems is my thing! :angry:

Stop doing my thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72

I'm just saying the truth.
Reply 73
Original post by chappers-94
No... no...no! Stop it having a chauvinistic opinion for red gems is my thing! :angry:

Stop doing my thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not chauvinistic to tell the truth about women.
Reply 74
because in this day and age every woman is a virgin on their wedding day...
Reply 75
Original post by pink pineapple
I'd ignore him, it's rubbish, any person with common knows his statements obviously are not true :rolleyes:

So you're in denial then? How sad. :frown:
Original post by thoyub
So you're in denial then? How sad. :frown:

I'm just saying it's a load of rubbish because there are loads of women who definitely don't sleep around. You havn't met every single woman stop making such ridiculous generalisations. Believe it or not, some of us do actually want a relationship.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 77
Original post by pink pineapple
I'm just saying it's a load of rubbish because there are loads of women who definitely don't sleep around. You havn't met every single woman so p making such ridiculous generalisations. Believe it or not, some of us do actually want a relationship.

I have heard that so many times before, it's lost all meaning. And if you aren't at university yet then there's no need to talk to me about not sleeping around. :rolleyes:
Original post by thoyub
I have heard that so many times before, it's lost all meaning. And if you aren't at university yet then there's no need to talk to me about not sleeping around. :rollseyes:

You've heard it so many times because it's true

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
You've heard it so many times because it's true

Posted from TSR Mobile

It might be true for some of them before they get to university. But I am tired of hearing they don't sleep around and they aren't even at university yet. It doesn't mean anything. I'm sorry but it just doesn't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending