The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Gwyr Halls, Anyone moving in?

Seen a lot of other people being in the other halls or other accommodation. Just wanted to know of any neighbors here? where you from? What you studying?

my name is Kyle, I am local enough from Cardiff. Going to be studying Games Design, extremely nervous/excited at the moment, really looking forward to freshers now! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey Kyle! My name is Amy, and I'm moving into the Gwyr Halls too :smile: I'm from Pontypool, and I'm also both nervous and excited for uni! I'm studying Education Studies to become a Primary school teacher :smile:
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Reply 2
Original post by Amy-Marie
Hey Kyle! My name is Amy, and I'm moving into the Gwyr Halls too :smile: I'm from Pontypool, and I'm also both nervous and excited for uni! I'm studying Education Studies to become a Primary school teacher :smile:

finally a reply, worrying hardly anyone was moving in haha. You have any idea what room your in? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Kjenkins1993
finally a reply, worrying hardly anyone was moving in haha. You have any idea what room your in? :smile:

Aha aww :tongue: yeah I'm in B16, do you know which room you are in? :smile:
Reply 4
Aha aww :tongue: yeah I'm in B16, do you know which room you are in? :smile:

apart from you and i think one other, our halls seem bare :P and I am in C31. So im guessing your the floor above you or something. feel free to add on Facebook if you want to chat more about it :smile: Kyle Jenkins
Reply 5
apart from you and i think one other, our halls seem bare :P and I am in C31. So im guessing your the floor above you or something. feel free to add on Facebook if you want to chat more about it :smile: Kyle Jenkins

Oh wow, that's mad :s-smilie: I'm guessing so yeah. Sure, I'll send you a request now :smile: mine's Amy-Marie Parker in case you wanted to know :tongue:
Reply 6
Oh wow, that's mad :s-smilie: I'm guessing so yeah. Sure, I'll send you a request now :smile: mine's Amy-Marie Parker in case you wanted to know :tongue:

I've had a quick look to try and find you but so many Kyle Jenkins came up I had no idea which one was you :doh: :laugh:
Reply 7
I've had a quick look to try and find you but so many Kyle Jenkins came up I had no idea which one was you :doh: :laugh:

Okay I will add you haha, need a more interesting name :smile:, hope we get more replies lol. :P
Reply 8
Okay I will add you haha, need a more interesting name :smile:, hope we get more replies lol. :P

Haha aww :tongue: me too, need to know more people in the same hall as us! So far I've seen about three :lol:
Reply 9
Motorsport Engineering, D floor, 2 weeks till dirty session :P
Reply 10
Hi guys I'm from Birmingham doing international travel management staying in c26 anyone know about the freshers wristbands??
Reply 11
Original post by Jackcole93
Hi guys I'm from Birmingham doing international travel management staying in c26 anyone know about the freshers wristbands??

hi jack, well I am in C31 so I guessing on the same floor. sweet :P, you looking forward to it all now?
Reply 12
hi jack, well I am in C31 so I guessing on the same floor. sweet :P, you looking forward to it all now?

Yeah can't wait haha what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Jackcole93
Yeah can't wait haha what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Crazy nervous/excited real mix, as long as we have a good bunch in halls will be such a great year! :smile:
Reply 14
Crazy nervous/excited real mix, as long as we have a good bunch in halls will be such a great year! :smile:

Yeah same tbh lol yeah you're right!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Hello! I'm Ben my cave will be behind the door numbered B11 :tongue: I'm doing motorcycle engineering (with foundation year) and am making my way over :bl: from Nottinghamshire :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by brs88
Hello! I'm Ben my cave will be behind the door numbered B11 :tongue: I'm doing motorcycle engineering (with foundation year) and am making my way over :bl: from Nottinghamshire :biggrin:

Hi Ben! I'm going to be in room B16 so I guess we will be pretty close :biggrin: Haha love it! :giggle: are you going to Freshers? :tongue:
Reply 17
Hi Ben! I'm going to be in room B16 so I guess we will be pretty close :biggrin: Haha love it! :giggle: are you going to Freshers? :tongue:

Hey Amy, looks like we may well be pretty close! I haven't got a wrist band thingy yet, to be honest I'm not sure if I will or not since I don't really drink very often :s-smilie: What day you moving in?
Reply 18
Hey im doing Motorsport Engineering got my freshers band and D51!! I drink often enough, and I've got my brothers wedding halfway through freshers for good measure!! Gonna be an awesome fortnight
Reply 19
Original post by brs88
Hey Amy, looks like we may well be pretty close! I haven't got a wrist band thingy yet, to be honest I'm not sure if I will or not since I don't really drink very often :s-smilie: What day you moving in?

Yeah, that's cool! :smile: well it's up to you really, you don't have to drink I guess, just enjoy the activities and atmosphere! :tongue: I'm moving in on the 22nd, you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending