The Student Room Group

Still a virgin cause I look like a fat idiot

Look at my body. Not very nice is it? That's why I'm still a virgin even though I have a 7 inch penis my body looks fat and ugly looking. Yeah I'm 6 foot but that doesn't matter if the stuff between head and feet is garbage. Who would honestly want me as their boyfriend. Sure, no one. If you went out with me then my body would humiliate you. Yeah I used to be fatter but we can't all be perfect so **** you vanity obsessed women who want a man taller than 6 foot with a 'model' body. You a reality yourself, not me. My legs are big.. So what? I'd rather be strong and hold my own then be some beta faggot with no game ... I don't even go to the gym and lift..I got this body through genetics and curries 3 times a week. Yeah that's right I'm mad cause of women who want some ideal that only few guys are... Or do you wanna end up with 5"9/10 faggots I see every girl with now

i.imgur.com/I43Xt0D.jpg

i.imgur.com/tNVmHc9.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i will sleep with u op
You're slimmer than most mate, and I'm sorry, but that face makeup you're sporting makes you look like a tool.
Good for you
To be honest you look like Jabba the Hut

In all serious get a ****ing grip, you AREN'T fat and i'm sure you know that so stop moaning on a forum and go outside and increase your chances of meeting girls
Reply 5
Original post by failingatm
i will sleep with u op

I don't do Chinese guys sry
Reply 6
So many wots I don't even...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Hobbyhelp
I don't do Chinese guys sry

Well there it is, you're a virgin because you have too many limitations!!!!!
Reply 8
Original post by failingatm
Well there it is, you're a virgin because you have too many limitations!!!!!

Shut up.
Reply 9
Shut up.

how dare u
Nah OP, your problem is fact you aren't wearing any socks. The ladies LOVE socks :sexface:
Reply 11
OP is gassed.

Also a wasteman.
Reply 12
Original post by Jelephant
Nah OP, your problem is fact you aren't wearing any socks. The ladies LOVE socks :sexface:

I don't care what they want. They will like what I tell them to like.
Reply 13
You're really slim.
Reply 14
No socks and bags on the floor.

3/10

You gonna need a desperate bird
Reply 15
Original post by Raindrops-
You're really slim.

I think he's fishing for compliments and you just fell for it. It's that or he has body dismorphic disorder like the anorexics.
This guy is a serial troll, waste of oxygen imo
Reply 17
Original post by Jelephant

No women like the men to control them and be agressive like a real man. Get it right
Reply 18
Look at my body. Not very nice is it? That's why I'm still a virgin even though I have a 7 inch penis my body looks fat and ugly looking. Yeah I'm 6 foot but that doesn't matter if the stuff between head and feet is garbage. Who would honestly want me as their boyfriend. Sure, no one. If you went out with me then my body would humiliate you. Yeah I used to be fatter but we can't all be perfect so **** you vanity obsessed women who want a man taller than 6 foot with a 'model' body. You a reality yourself, not me. My legs are big.. So what? I'd rather be strong and hold my own then be some beta faggot with no game ... I don't even go to the gym and lift..I got this body through genetics and curries 3 times a week. Yeah that's right I'm mad cause of women who want some ideal that only few guys are... Or do you wanna end up with 5"9/10 faggots I see every girl with now

i.imgur.com/I43Xt0D.jpg

i.imgur.com/tNVmHc9.jpg

I'll dress up as a woman for you OP.
Original post by Bossoe
No women like the men to control them and be agressive like a real man. Get it right

It's the socks. Trust me.

Blog+-+tips+for+men+-+fashion+-+Shorts+with+socks.jpg

:drool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending