The Student Room Group

Intimidated by Good Looking Guys

Now, this is for research purposes lol.

I want to ask all the ladies here on TSR if it is true that goodlooking guys can sometimes intimidate girls..

and if so, what can a good looking guy do to lessen this. Should he take care as not to appear to arrogant etc.
Nope good looking men don't intimidate me at all. I think if he is being intimidating to some women he should maybe try and be more friendly and welcoming, to make them feel comfortable around him and want to be friends.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
I am good looking and for some reason, women find me more hilarious... I've been told I have a personality like russel brand....

Which im not sure is a good thing but hey, its not like hes a hated icon
Reply 3
He [Cristiano Ronaldo) is six foot something, fit as a flea, good looking he’s got to have something wrong with him. Hopefully he’s hung like a hamster That would make us all feel better. - Ian Holloway XD
Reply 4
Good looks don't intimidate me unless they're accompanied by a really cocky, annoying LAD attitude. Good looks + great, funny yet kind personality with nice manners = amazing. If you're friendly and kind then however a guy looks I'd find him less intimidating.
I think good looking people can be very intimidating. They sorta make your heart race and you get all introverted and focus on what your doing and then you might slip up or walk into a chair or something lol.

There are so many good looking ppl at university.
Aww lol
Reply 6
this explains why girls are intimidated when around me :banana: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending