The Student Room Group

Thinking about starting a revision series on youtube. Thoughts?

I have been thinking about making some study/revision videos for youtube on Edexcel AS history Unit 1 D3 Russia in revolution (1881-1924) and Unit 1 D4 Stalin's Russia (1924-1953).To begin with these videos would be factual but obviously I would try to make them somewhat entertaining and then later down the line I could go through some of the exam papers using my graded example answers. Would anybody use this resource if I created it ? Any feedback would be great :smile:
P.S If I found the time I could possibly make videos for Britain and Ireland 1867-1922 as well
Reply 1
Original post by JimPin
I have been thinking about making some study/revision videos for youtube on Edexcel AS history Unit 1 D3 Russia in revolution (1881-1924) and Unit 1 D4 Stalin's Russia (1924-1953).To begin with these videos would be factual but obviously I would try to make them somewhat entertaining and then later down the line I could go through some of the exam papers using my graded example answers. Would anybody use this resource if I created it ? Any feedback would be great :smile:
P.S If I found the time I could possibly make videos for Britain and Ireland 1867-1922 as well

well whenever i get stuck on anything i go to youtube. As long as you are clear and simple you videos will be appreciated.
ive been using khanacademy for years and it got me into youtube studying
Original post by JimPin

Sounds very good, I am about to move over to the international relations topic (cold war) so your guide will be really appreciated, I do hope you release a link on here for us to see in the future :smile:

Sam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending