The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3260
Original post by Jack22031994
Yeah - really good :smile: - you?

Nice one! Yeah not bad mate, tired and hungry from all the stuff I've been doing after work this week though so struggling to keep up today haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
Nice one! Yeah not bad mate, tired and hungry from all the stuff I've been doing after work this week though so struggling to keep up today haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah ok

Had a Hub Radio social last night - met one of the girls (who has started a show this year) - she seems really really nice and pretty too!
Reply 3262
ah ok

Had a Hub Radio social last night - met one of the girls (who has started a show this year) - she seems really really nice and pretty too!

I think you know what to do here then :wink:
I think you know what to do here then :wink:

Well not yet - only met her once, but there will be more socials coming up so will hopefully try to get to know her better
Reply 3264
I have basically no voice today :frown:
Reply 3265
Well not yet - only met her once, but there will be more socials coming up so will hopefully try to get to know her better

Yeah get to know her better first, don't leave it too long if you're going to tell her though. Maybe after you've seen her one or two more times.
Original post by emobambam
thank you, that is really sweet.I hope you have really good dreams.goodnight.the lottery where I live is 218 million US dollars.would it not be unbelievable to win that much money.

Yeah, it would be :biggrin:
Original post by incipientT

Yeah, it would be :biggrin:

somebody won.haven't checked my tickets yet.
Yeah get to know her better first, don't leave it too long if you're going to tell her though. Maybe after you've seen her one or two more times.

Yeah :smile:
Original post by Antonia.Wade
Is it a good film? The first one :smile: yup I definitely recommend it! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is quite good, though I left it halfway. I will finish today. Cool, I'll read it after I am done with the book I'm currently reading. :biggrin:
x

Hello
Good morning.

How are you this morning?
Reply 3272
Original post by Pallas Athena
How are you this morning?

Tired. Hungry, waiting for lunch. I'll get through the day though, if i don't collapse at my desk!

You? Busy today?
somebody won.haven't checked my tickets yet.

Well, it might be you... :tongue:
Hello

Hello :wavey: how's things?

Good thanks - you?

see below quote

Well, it might be you... :tongue:

hello,thank you.I've always been lucky.I thought I would wait till tomorrow to check.give me something good to dream about.wouldn't that be nice. Your whole world would just change in a heartbeat.you could do anything you wanted to.
Tired. Hungry, waiting for lunch. I'll get through the day though, if i don't collapse at my desk!

You? Busy today?

You are in serious need of some rest and good food, mate.

Yes, got loads of work to do but I'm so sleepy. I can barely keep my eyes open!
were you able to stay awake?I literally have not had a good cup of coffee in five years.

I was indeed :biggrin:
Good thanks - you?

see below quote

Good too :smile:

Ah cool :smile: Sounds like you had a good time.
hello,thank you.I've always been lucky.I thought I would wait till tomorrow to check.give me something good to dream about.wouldn't that be nice. Your whole world would just change in a heartbeat.you could do anything you wanted to.

hadn't thought of it quite like that, but I guess waiting to check does have that advantage :smile:

:moon:

Quick Reply

Latest