The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jack22031994
Had a Hub Radio social - met a girl who is a second year (like me) but has only just started doing hub radio this year - she seems really really nice and she is very pretty too!

It was only a slight hangover (got rid of it in about an hour) - I was feeling a little more ill (have a cold atm)

Ah, this being the girl you mentioned last night? :smile:

Quite a few people seem to have colds atm :console:
does spontogical or however you spell it still come on here?
Original post by lauraaaaa

Yeah, by the end of my lessons I'm back into it, but by the time the start of the next one comes around, i'm dreading it again! Proper nervous about todays lesson for some reason!

Maybe try to think about what it was like at the end of the last lesson? :smile:
Original post by Judge Jasel
I think they planned the decimation of Smaug for late 2014, maybe 2015. :smile: can't wait! Phew! For a moment there, I thought it would turn out embarrassing!

General make up of my books include, some expanded universe Star Wars novels (about 7, but will grow), Harry potter (yep, never seen the films or read the books. :/) and some Jo nesbø novels. :smile:

What about yours??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bloody hell that's ages away! D: haha it could've turned out hilarious xD
I have yet to watch those films :colondollar: :O never seen them or read them?!? They are awwwesome :biggrin: the name faintly rings a bell... What has she written..?
There's a little bit of everything :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by incipientT
Ah, this being the girl you mentioned last night? :smile:

Quite a few people seem to have colds atm :console:

Yes and there does seem to be a few colds going around
Original post by DivinityA
Anything that isn't this :P I like actually learning about the body as opposed to learning about how to communicate :frown:

Anything that is practical/about the body? :tongue: do you have a particular favourite bit of it? :smile: what area do you want to go into?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ironandwine

Yeah sometimes
Original post by ironandwine

He occasionally posts about how something legendary is coming up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3408
Original post by lauraaaaa
Yeah but the dark and glinting headlights make you even more tired :frown: I'm really panicking about todays lesson actually, hearts banging!

You'll be fine, it took me until the lesson before my test before i actually felt any kind of confidence in driving, and i managed to pass first time. Just don't get disheartened.
Yes and there does seem to be a few colds going around

If she's doing hub radio too, I guess you'll get to chat again :smile:
Original post by Antonia.Wade
Anything that is practical/about the body? :tongue: do you have a particular favourite bit of it? :smile: what area do you want to go into?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea yet what I want to go in, but so far my favourite has been kidneys. Not sure why but learning about them and how they work was so itneresting to me.
Bloody hell that's ages away! D: haha it could've turned out hilarious xD
I have yet to watch those films :colondollar: :O never seen them or read them?!? They are awwwesome :biggrin: the name faintly rings a bell... What has she written..?
There's a little bit of everything :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

See, likewise for not watching Star Wars. :tongue: but Srsly, the number of people who try to make me read and/or watch Harry potter is incredible. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jo nesbø is a he by the way... :ahee: and mainly crime novels, like the snowman, the redbreast....

And gee, I thought I read loads! :smile:
He occasionally posts about how something legendary is coming up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

typical!

Yeah sometimes

cheers bud
If she's doing hub radio too, I guess you'll get to chat again :smile:

defo at another hub social
Original post by DivinityA
No idea yet what I want to go in, but so far my favourite has been kidneys. Not sure why but learning about them and how they work was so itneresting to me.

Awesome :smile: is it the kidneys by themselves or within a larger system? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Judge Jasel
See, likewise for not watching Star Wars. :tongue: but Srsly, the number of people who try to make me read and/or watch Harry potter is incredible. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jo nesbø is a he by the way... :ahee: and mainly crime novels, like the snowman, the redbreast....

And gee, I thought I read loads! :smile:

I'll get round to it sometime :tongue: tells you something about how good they are!
Oops :colondollar: aah yeah I must've heard of him through that, maybe reading the spines of books :smile: (sounds so creepy.. The spines of books :s-smilie:)
Well unfortunately there is a huge disparity between the amount I want to read, and the amount I have time to read :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll get round to it sometime :tongue: tells you something about how good they are!
Oops :colondollar: aah yeah I must've heard of him through that, maybe reading the spines of books :smile: (sounds so creepy.. The spines of books :s-smilie:)
Well unfortunately there is a huge disparity between the amount I want to read, and the amount I have time to read :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, yeah, true that. :smile: Lol, spines of books.... does sound creepy, now that you say so...

Hopefully you get round to your massive bucket list of books!:biggrin:
Hey people how are you all? Just come back from the Gym and my legs are dead!!!!
Not sure, but may do one of there internship things after I graduate

Okay cool, yeah that's good! They'll tell you to pick a job that relates to your degree and also sometimes they're unpaid but if you choose the USA one you should be fine...

good soon-to-be-evening people :h:

I see what you did there :pierre: Don't want to be accused of stealing someone's line again :tongue: haha!

Original post by lolipanda

someone from IBM is coming into my school to do a practice interview for computer science with me... according to my teacher, her coming all the way in is a massive favour so i have to be really good. :tongue: :eek:

are you doing a levels? :smile:

Oooh..what is that??? Lol Thats awesome! I'm sure even though its a practice you'd want it to go well :smile: Just relax and breathe, be yourself and present yourself well! It'll all be fine I'm sure :h: Haha well good is good :tongue:

Yes, :yep: I am :smile: You're doing IB then???
Original post by lucine.B

I see what you did there :pierre: Don't want to be accused of stealing someone's line again :tongue: haha!

:yep: Though it's an empty accusation :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest