The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Robbie242
Haha fair enough, god the EPQ sounds like a lot of work :puke: kinda glad I didn't do it now :P

Haha well at least ur not alone now :tongue: I'm trying to but its just effortttttt... I've got the STEP question open and everything but my hands won't move :lol:. Btw after you showed me that song I've been listening to some of their other songs, quite a good band actually :biggrin:

What bands this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
What bands this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Panic! At The Disco
That's good :smile:

Aww thanks - I have another 10 days to go so should be fine as I have a book coming, my 2:1 essay to use and other stuff too - I'm trying to at least do 2 hours today or finish one topic - whichever comes first as in the exam we only have 45 mins for each question

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, sounds like you have a nice plan there! How many questions are on the paper? :smile:

Haha fair enough, god the EPQ sounds like a lot of work :puke: kinda glad I didn't do it now :P

Haha well at least ur not alone now :tongue: I'm trying to but its just effortttttt... I've got the STEP question open and everything but my hands won't move :lol:. Btw after you showed me that song I've been listening to some of their other songs, quite a good band actually :biggrin:

It is! You have to log all of your research too, ughhhhhhh -_- But it's okay because it's actually really interesting! :smile: You've just got to have alot of self motivation etc etc.

hahaa, but I did prefer when I was alone, didn't expect someone to come and sit directly opposite me... Well move them because I'm going back to essay writing now!

Oh really? :smile: Yeah, they're good hehe, I'm glad you like :biggrin:
Panic! At The Disco

I've heard some of their stuff - they're ok in my opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by itssimplyme
Ah okay, sounds like you have a nice plan there! How many questions are on the paper? :smile:

/QUOTE]

Yeah - it's going ok at the moment - there are 2 questions but we get to choose them from a list of 5 or 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah - it's going ok at the moment - there are 2 questions but we get to choose them from a list of 5 or 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, awesome :smile:
Ah, awesome :smile:

It makes revision a lot easier :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9008
I leave for 40 minutes and suddenly the thread picks up again, i dunno ...

It is! You have to log all of your research too, ughhhhhhh -_- But it's okay because it's actually really interesting! :smile: You've just got to have alot of self motivation etc etc.

hahaa, but I did prefer when I was alone, didn't expect someone to come and sit directly opposite me... Well move them because I'm going back to essay writing now!

Oh really? :smile: Yeah, they're good hehe, I'm glad you like :biggrin:

Oh that sounds a bit like GCSE history (sources etc) do you have to write authors, comment on its reliability etc? or is just a massive folder of research? :P Yeah I like the fact that you can chose your own topic, I'd definitely pick something mathematical of course :wink: yeah its like coursework basically, I used to be a coursework kinda person during GCSE but now I just cba, I love exams (you can scold me later for saying that later when ur done with ur essay :tongue: )

Ahah I'm the same basically, hate moving my face up and then they're staring at me, its awkward and it distracts me. Also on my own I can just put my weird music on full blast :P... I'm slowly opening my pencil case, I'll eventually get there :giggle: will do :biggrin:
Yeah really :smile: The first band you've shown me that I've actually liked :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I don't like all their songs but some of them I think are really good, and it was more to do with the fact that my music tastes differ much to hers :tongue:

Yeah I don't like all their songs but some of them I think are really good, and it was more to do with the fact that my music tastes differ much to hers :tongue:

Yeah that's cool then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9011
less than 1000 posts to go

who is making the next thread?
It makes revision a lot easier :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can imagine! :smile:

Original post by Tomsta
I leave for 40 minutes and suddenly the thread picks up again, i dunno ...

I decided to come back and play hehehe :lol:

Oh that sounds a bit like GCSE history (sources etc) do you have to write authors, comment on its reliability etc? or is just a massive folder of research? :P Yeah I like the fact that you can chose your own topic, I'd definitely pick something mathematical of course :wink: yeah its like coursework basically, I used to be a coursework kinda person during GCSE but now I just cba, I love exams (you can scold me later for saying that later when ur done with ur essay :tongue: )

Ahah I'm the same basically, hate moving my face up and then they're staring at me, its awkward and it distracts me. Also on my own I can just put my weird music on full blast :P... I'm slowly opening my pencil case, I'll eventually get there :giggle: will do :biggrin:
Yeah really :smile: The first band you've shown me that I've actually liked :cool:

hahaha, comment on reliability, oh god I really do hope not, I may mention that kinda thing in my log book though, just to bag a few extra marks for being weird. :wink: Nooo, it depends. Can be articles, books, newspapers, websites - its up to you :smile: Whaat, nooo. I love sitting an exam also. Depends on the exam though! I wouldn't sit an english paper, but maths exams are decent, as are any of the sciences! Wait, no idk. But coursework could always be done at home and was so relaxed. I miss geography :frown:

hahaa, its not even that, it's more fear that I type too slowly, or something's just wrong with me! omg, send me smaller replies! I must finish this essay!

hahaha, cant believe you didn't rate Mayday Parade -_- not impressed.
Reply 9013

I decided to come back and play hehehe :lol:

Just though warriors then "come out and play-ey!"

How are you?
Original post by Tomsta
less than 1000 posts to go

who is making the next thread?

You can if you want Tom

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Just though warriors then "come out and play-ey!"

How are you?

You've lost me :colondollar:

I'm okay thank you! :smile: What about you?
Reply 9016
You can if you want Tom

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have the spare time to be honest
Reply 9017
You've lost me :colondollar:

I'm okay thank you! :smile: What about you?

I'm good a little annoyed that i forogt to go shopping and i just went out
Original post by Tomsta
I don't have the spare time to be honest

Ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
I'm good a little annoyed that i forogt to go shopping and i just went out

Ah, no that must be a pain :/ What were you hoping to buy?

Quick Reply

Latest