The Student Room Group

Submit your festive pics for the TSR advent calendar

Christmas is a-coming :santa3:. It's almost December, and that can only mean one thing...

ADVENT CALENDAR TIME!!

:woohoo:

To spread the festive joy, we're starting a special TSR advent calendar thread, to be updated every day with a new festive delight.

And even better, it's open to be made by TSRians, for TSRians.

How's that going to work then?

If you would like the chance to go down in TSR advent calendar history, please post a festive image on this thread. Every day one of the images in the thread will be selected to feature on the advent calendar thread, which will appear on the 1st, so keep your eyes peeled :biggrin:

Here are the rules of picture submission:

- Photos, drawing, slick graphics, MS paint images all allowed, but it should be your own work. No nicking images from elsewhere.

- All images must be festive (cotton wool beards strongly encouraged)

- Images which are TSR/student/school related as well as being festive are ideal.

Please post your images here. Ho ho ho :xmasgrin:

Enjoy the advent calendar here

Scroll to see replies

Will get this thread started with my masterpiece.

cvdfe.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by pinda.college
Will get this thread started with my masterpiece.

LOL.jpg

Great start. :woohoo:

Any more? :biggrin:
might try n get down to take a picture of my local xmas lights. It's a small little town but i maintain that theyre the best xmas lights ive seen.
Original post by Milostar
Great start. :woohoo:

Any more? :biggrin:

LOL just admit it, it's terrible.

I might edit my post later and actually spend some time improving it, is that allowed?:holmes:
Can I reserve this post? I has an idea :holmes: I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to take it today, though :erm:
I feel like doing some art... But I've so much homework as well as Pokemon distracting me :colonhash:
Reply 7
It has begun! Check out the calendar here

And keep on submitting those pictures :biggrin:
Reply 8
:bump:

Any pics for the advent calendar? So far we don't even have something for today :frown:
Tinsel tardis.jpg

Behold the tinsel tardis
xmas.png

Here we go.
Reply 11
Original post by SirMasterKey
xmas.png

Here we go.

So cute! :biggrin: Thanks :smile:
I have too much love for Grumpy Cat. This could be controversial.... but it's my wallpaper for Christmas on my laptop, and possibly permanently..

grumpy-cat-christmas-meme.jpg
My Christmas photos, some are from last Christmas though. :mmm:

Spoiler

Well these pictures **** all over my attempt, OP I would not be offended if you got rid of mine and replaced it with one of these better ones.
Screen Shot 2013-12-04 at 21.39.20.png

He looks so happy to be forced to be festive.

yes the dog has christmas dinner. even a sprout there!
Original post by PinkMobilePhone

yes the dog has christmas dinner. even a sprout there!

Your kids are so lucky, look at all those presents:nooo:
Original post by pinda.college
Your kids are so lucky, look at all those presents:nooo:

The ones under the green tree were for other people, the first "stash" picture was my daughter's, the 2nd "stash" pic was my 2nd son's, and the 2nd "stash" pic was my 1st son's.
Those were from last year.

This year we've got the little white tree, and their stashes are a bit smaller. But saying that, their main pressie is a Wii U and games to share so it wasn't cheap! No pics of this year's stashes though - the presses are hidden until Christmas day :biggrin:
Here's a picture of the world's biggest Christmas tree...

Can't get more festive than that!

(The photo is from my blog, www.just-lorna.blogspot.com, by the way)

Quick Reply

Latest