The Student Room Group

I have no interviews for Child Nusing?

I applied on the 10th November 2013 and I haven't been given any interviews yet :frown::frown: or a reply?? I see some people on here preparing for interviews and I still have 0. Why are they taking so long???

:confused::eek:
Reply 1
Original post by HeretoHelp247
I applied on the 10th November 2013 and I haven't been given any interviews yet :frown::frown: or a reply?? I see some people on here preparing for interviews and I still have 0. Why are they taking so long???

Where have you applied to. I applied on the 5th. Still not heard back from 2.
Reply 2
Original post by Donnabing
Where have you applied to. I applied on the 5th. Still not heard back from 2.

I applied to Cardiff, Keele, York, Wolverhampton and Chester. You?
Reply 3
I applied to Cardiff, Keele, York, Wolverhampton and Chester. You?

City. LSBU Greenwich kings and Middlesex. Some take longer than others so don't worry. No news is good news
Reply 4
City. LSBU Greenwich kings and Middlesex. Some take longer than others so don't worry. No news is good news

Have you heard back from Middlesex yet as I have applied there and haven't heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by GabbiFacc
Have you heard back from Middlesex yet as I have applied there and haven't heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I heard from them after about 2 weeks. Had my tests at the end of November then got invited for interview about 10 days after. My interview is on 13th jan. Which branch are you doing. When did you apply
Reply 6
Child Nursing is a very competitive course, therefore it will take a while for the Admissions to read your PS and decide whether or not to acknowledge it. You'll get there!
Reply 7

I think that as long as you're not getting rejections you're okay. No news is good news!
Reply 8
Yes I heard from them after about 2 weeks. Had my tests at the end of November then got invited for interview about 10 days after. My interview is on 13th jan. Which branch are you doing. When did you apply

Oh okay, so they have started doing interviews, which is good to know. I am doing adult and applied about 3weeks ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending