The Student Room Group

In your relationship, would you say that you are the dominant or submissive one?

Scroll to see replies

I'm the dominant one even though my boyfriend would probably like to say differently :wink:
Submissive. Pathetically so. "I'm sorry baby, coil you possibly spare an hour of your time to see me baby, I'll do anything for you baby" :/ And sexually, very very submissive...'Master', kneeling, the whole works.
Reply 22
Depends on how intelligent they are, to me.
Whoever is smartest will most likely be dominant.
Reply 23
Original post by Lialore

shut up
Reply 24
Original post by VDW
shut up

:poo:
Reply 25
Original post by Lialore
:poo:

aabb:console:
nottingham:console:
Reply 26
Original post by VDW
aabb:console:
nottingham:console:

It's OK.
I'll find a boyfriend who goes to Nott Trent, I'll be dominant. :u:
Reply 27
Original post by Lialore
It's OK.
I'll find a boyfriend who goes to Nott Trent, I'll be dominant. :u:

i like it when yu back down from arguments.
Reply 28
Original post by Lialore

This is ridiculous. Can you tell me why you think this, if you're serious?
My BF makes me wear a gimp mask. :s-smilie:
Reply 30
Original post by VDW
i like it when yu back down from arguments.

Thank you.
I like it when you're appreciative.
I'm not going to argue with your virtual identity.

Original post by awe
This is ridiculous. Can you tell me why you think this, if you're serious?

If I'm in a relationship with someone who I think is less intelligent than me then I'm not going to value their input as much compared to someone who I think is more knowledgeable and smarter than me (which I actually find really attractive). If I think I know better than them, then I'd take most of the control.
That doesn't sound ridiculous to me. Egotistical, perhaps, but not ridiculous.

Just how I personally feel.
Original post by Riku
I'm not controlling, I'm really indecisive actually. I'm practically passive unless I really want something.
But only because I saw what happened to Dad when he tried to speak his needs to my mum and it wasn't pretty. To this day I can't decide whether she was a bitchy control freak or he was a wuss for being whipped.

I don't think anyone is ever a wuss for being 'whipped.' Anyone who domineers over their partner is always responsible for a relationship dynamic like that. If your partner isn't meeting your standards, you either accept it or move on. It's never good to boss them around into your way of thinking, and no one ever deserves, merits or asks to be treated that way.

I have no idea if your mum is a 'bitchy control freak' or just has a aggressive personality, but even knowing nothing about your dad, I'm pretty sure you can't blame him.
Meh. About equal.
It differs depending on the situation
Reply 34
Original post by MelanieDickson
I don't think anyone is ever a wuss for being 'whipped.' Anyone who domineers over their partner is always responsible for a relationship dynamic like that. If your partner isn't meeting your standards, you either accept it or move on. It's never good to boss them around into your way of thinking, and no one ever deserves, merits or asks to be treated that way.

I have no idea if your mum is a 'bitchy control freak' or just has a aggressive personality, but even knowing nothing about your dad, I'm pretty sure you can't blame him.

Well she's inherently better than me. She's more popular, more in control of her emotions, prettier, and now her grades are better. So who gives a **** that she thinks I'm fun or nice, what does that matter anymore, we're all materialistic ****s at the end of the day

I'#m seething with fear because I know what the world's really like and I don't want to take it out on her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending