The Student Room Group

Do you think you're a nice person?

Scroll to see replies

I like to think I'm a nice person to those who treat me right, and giving possible 2nd chances if you deserve them. But gamble in pushing me too far, or upset me then I can be cold, and distant. I guess I've been hurt too many times to let some people who I know are trouble or the kind of person to drop me out of their lives for no reason, so its block and delete.
Nowadays i'm only nice to those who are nice to me. Can't risk being nice to the person who will take advantage of you -_-
Reply 62
I'd say I'm quite nice. Or I try to be :K:
Ive been told Im a very nice person by 90% of people. The issue with this is the 10% of people see through this and take advantage of me :/ . Im working on ditching the very nice bit and just being "nice".
I think I'm a really nice person. However it depends on the person really, If I really like them then I'll be super nice and chatty towards them however If I don't like them then I would ignore them and give them one word answers.

I think people think I'm sweet however others think I'm too quiet which I'm not, I just don't wan't to converse with them.
Reply 65
I'm too nice for some people and I've recently witnessed that at work :erm:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending