The Student Room Group

Am I not getting the message?

Dated a man for 3 months. He breaks up with me out of no where via a text message. I keep begging and asking for a valid reason and all he could say is he doesn't see us being happy in future. I accepted. He wanted to be friends and I said no.

I make a contact after a month, he was doing fine. (I loved him but never expressed). He said he has feelings and care as a friend.

2 months later.. i am still thinking about him. I told him i love him and he said he stands still and I need to move on. So i said okay Give me me closure and lets meet up. He refused and got annoyed. He's become too arrogant and he won't tell me why.

i just want to know is this normal? when someone breaks up with you but begs you to have friendship and when someone do contact, would you get annoyed?
Is he getting annoyed because he still has feelings for me but is in denial? (Our parents will never approve our relationship due to casting stuff and he knows this, is this why he is being stubborn)?
Reply 1
Also he replies straight away but he never initiates contact.
Reply 2
Hmm I'd say just move on. Your still thinking about him because you keep contacting him. Delete his number for good :smile:
Delete him. Move on. Clearly not a worthwhile pursuit.
Reply 4
You're going to have to move on without closure. It's going to be harder but it has to be done.
It's not worth your time, heartbreak without closure is awful... but sometimes you just have to suck it up and move on with life :smile: (Ilearnt that the long way round :P ) x
Reply 6
Move on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending