The Student Room Group

Are working class, less intelligent girls more physically attractive than smart girls

Scroll to see replies

No, I think girls at uni were fitter than girls in town, and I've got no problem with girls who dress slutty (middle class girls aren't usually shy with that on a night out)... I swear they've got better skin and nicer smiles, I dunno.
It's down to upbringing. How many former swots go wild in the clubs as university freshers once released from the shackles of their parents? It's literally a cliche.

Slutty working-class girls - for want of a more nuanced term - are attractive because they indicate they will put out with minimal fuss (maybe in order to bargain with you for a relationship; it is still the quickest way to achieve social mobility). What man's attention wouldn't prick up (sorry!) when such an offer is on the table?

But you would have to be insane, naive or without options to accept her offer of a relationship based on anything more than sex, given her chaotic private life and mental instability. For that, you seek the middle-class virgin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending