The Student Room Group

My stomach make embarassing growling sounds in school

After eating porridge in the morning, in school my stomach starts to growl and sometimes I need to do a dump, so I think it may because of the fiber it's got, so do you know of any low fiber breakfasts or snacks that I can have and won't make me wanna poop or have embarassing growls?

And I want to clear out today, presumely at around 7pm what can I do to stop wanna take a dump and stop these embarassing noises, it's worse in silent classrooms honestly please help!!
Loool. Perhaps eat toast?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Chukkeigh
Loool. Perhaps eat toast?

cheers
Reply 3
Drink some peppermint tea in the morning as well, and take some probiotic tablets/eat some yoghurt. That should help the growling problem.
Reply 4
Original post by ColdWishes
Drink some peppermint tea in the morning as well, and take some probiotic tablets/eat some yoghurt. That should help the growling problem.
thanks, what kind of yoghurt?
Reply 5
Original post by Borat
thanks, what kind of yoghurt?

Any kind should do, but try sticking to organic all-natural Greek yoghurt if possible.
Reply 6
Original post by ColdWishes
Any kind should do, but try sticking to organic all-natural Greek yoghurt if possible.

thanks what about cheap sainsbury strawberry etc?
Reply 7
Original post by Borat
thanks what about cheap sainsbury strawberry etc?

Not sure tbh. Greek yoghurt should be around the same price and you could add strawberries to sweeten it up.
Try forcing yourself to have a dump at home, as long after breakfast as you can without missing the bus/train/car/horse-drawn carriage/whatever, preferably about half a hour after. It may just do the trick.
Reply 9
thanks cw
Reply 10
Original post by President Snow
Try forcing yourself to have a dump at home, as long after breakfast as you can without missing the bus/train/car/horse-drawn carriage/whatever, preferably about half a hour after. It may just do the trick.

I do that but end up doing in school :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending