The Student Room Group

Is it ever ok to steal someone's boyfriend/girlfriend (POLL)?

Scroll to see replies

Can't steal someone who doesn't want to be stolen.
Reply 21
Yes I think under circumstances there is a case for this. What I'd add is that you try to do it in circumstances that limit hurt to other people. But if there is a scenario when person A loves person B and have a happy relationship, but then person A meets person C and over time they start to love each other, it wouldn't be wrong for person A to end the relationship with person B and only then, once things had ended to date person C.

It's better than continuing with a relationship your not happy with for the sake of it. If it just happens, then that's the way it is. I think it becomes wrong if people do it for the thrills and spills, or if an affair takes place, or if a person makes a pass at a person in a relationship (and they know they are in a relationship).But there is a place for it if done professionally. You should never fight your feelings. You have to follow Nature's Law.
(edited 10 years ago)
NO! It's not difficult to keep your hands off and your feelings under control. (Although I guess it is for some people.. ¬__¬)

It's called morals and boundaries.
Society is so insecure.

People don't own other people, so of course it's okay. The mere use of the term "stealing" demonstrates the aforementioned insecurity.
If the boy is not your friend then do it! It could be worth it! Who cares what some random guy thinks of if it means getting with the love of your life!
Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
Im surprised how many people are saying "no".

If my girlfriend was in a relationship when I met her, I would have done all I could to show I loved her more, I wouldnt just go "Oh shes perfect for me but she is with someone".

SAME im bi so i like this girl lyryk she is with a girl named lucie. she is very tall and lyryk is short
lucie is my friend but i i kinda dont like her ;-; what do i DOOOOOOO!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending