The Student Room Group

Having these fantasies suddenly about friends??

Just started MSc course at new university. Maybe it's because there weren't many girls at my undergrad, but don't know why I've suddenly been having these thoughts about my female friends!! Advice pls?

First girl is really confident and forward. I've known her for four months now and I really like her drive. I've been working with her on a project for the last month and woah I find her forwardness such a turn on. She's Asian like me and she is quite pretty. The other day at a college party, she looked so hot, was a little tipsy and humping the pole, I just wanted to get in there, but I was too shy! She talks to me a lot, sometimes I feel like there's something there, but other times that she's just outgoing like that to a lot of ppl. Thing is, I've had these fantasies in my dreams about her riding me.. it's difficult to talk to her normally, I'm worried she thinks I'm being distant.

My other friend is one I met recently on the course on another group project. She's really cute Chinese girl and I'd never noticed her before. I've become good friends with her as she is so gentle. We live in the same apartment block. I feel like she is taking care of me. Maybe because she eats a lot of fruit, bananas, strawberries etc, but I just had these fantasies this last week about her sucking me off..

I do find them both attractive, but I mean they're my friends, this is a new neighbourhood for me and I don't want to jump the gun, maybe these are just fantasies.. advice on what to do!! Girl advice appreciated!!

P.S. Also both are single, though I think 2nd is kinda into a guy from her previous undergrad course. 1st girl also was engaged to someone last semester apparently, but then never went through with it and is single. I've known her longer since 3rd yr of my undergrad course.
Reply 1
I'm confused...what advice do you need here? You're male, they're female. You find them attractive and thus have sexual thoughts about them...is it weird? no. Is it weird because they're your friends? no. Just simple biology. You presumably haven't gotten laid in a while. It happens to all of us. Hell after a couple weeks I start looking at every (legal) arse, legs, curves and such walking towards me on my way to uni whilst in my head going "dear god, please just randomly jump on me."

Its only natural to have dirty thoughts about female friends especially if you find qualities about them attractive.

If you want to get with one of them...or both then just go for it. They're both single and as long as they are the playing field is open. Who gives a **** if "she said she likes this guy" or "this guy said he likes her" just go for it and if she says no then back off.

People don't get laid from thinking, people get laid by doing.
What is the point of this post other than to share your sexual fantasies in detail with the world?

I doubt someone studying for a masters needs advice for something like this.

Your post is bizarre.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Knighted
I'm confused...what advice do you need here? You're male, they're female. You find them attractive and thus have sexual thoughts about them...is it weird? no. Is it weird because they're your friends? no. Just simple biology. You presumably haven't gotten laid in a while. It happens to all of us. Hell after a couple weeks I start looking at every (legal) arse, legs, curves and such walking towards me on my way to uni whilst in my head going "dear god, please just randomly jump on me."

Its only natural to have dirty thoughts about female friends especially if you find qualities about them attractive.

If you want to get with one of them...or both then just go for it. They're both single and as long as they are the playing field is open. Who gives a **** if "she said she likes this guy" or "this guy said he likes her" just go for it and if she says no then back off.

People don't get laid from thinking, people get laid by doing.

Good point. Yep my morning commute is the same. :biggrin:
Will go for it. Happy for either to jump on me.
Reply 4
Original post by rochang
Good point. Yep my morning commute is the same. :biggrin:
Will go for it. Happy for either to jump on me.

Don't wait for them to jump on you, jump on them :wink:.

All girls want to get laid however no girl wants to look like a slut altho some want to feel like one :wink: but no girl wants to look like one thus ALWAYS make a move even if the signs seem off.

All girls will tell you if they ain't interested.
Reply 5
Original post by Knighted
Don't wait for them to jump on you, jump on them :wink:.

All girls want to get laid however no girl wants to look like a slut altho some want to feel like one :wink: but no girl wants to look like one thus ALWAYS make a move even if the signs seem off.

All girls will tell you if they ain't interested.

fair point. Mate, you know what you're talking about! What's the best way to ask one out?
Reply 6
Original post by rochang
fair point. Mate, you know what you're talking about! What's the best way to ask one out?

Easy, ask her out for a drink. Just the two of you but keep it ambiguous. Ambiguous = exciting because there is ****all exciting to do these days.

Just literally, hey lets go for a drink tonight. Take her to a bar. Then get dancing, then just go 4 it. Less thinking, more action. No "what if she doesn't want me to" as that crap just causes more thinking and loads of "what if" situations. Hell she might not even want you to kiss her till you do.

Don't ever be afraid of coming onto a girl. Its a compliment. If other guys tell you different such as "its creepy" or whatever its purely because they don't have the balls to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending