The Student Room Group

Biomed to Dentistry at Newcastle

Does anybody know anyone that has succeeded in doing this? I'd love to get in contact with them as I got rejected from my 4 dentistry choices and hold a Biomed offer at Newcastle so would like to know if this is a viable route for me to take.
Original post by DentalW
Does anybody know anyone that has succeeded in doing this? I'd love to get in contact with them as I got rejected from my 4 dentistry choices and hold a Biomed offer at Newcastle so would like to know if this is a viable route for me to take.

I've moved this to the dentistry forum for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DentalW

I'm not sure of anyone on TSR who has done this. But there are 2 places in 1st year that biomed students can transfer to - it is very competitive though.
Reply 3
Original post by orange.bananna
I'm not sure of anyone on TSR who has done this. But there are 2 places in 1st year that biomed students can transfer to - it is very competitive though.

I know it is rare thats why I've had to ask around for people who know of people who have done it, probably will be near enough impossible to find them
Reply 4
Best advise is to take a gap year, Pm me for more information information

Quick Reply

Latest