The Student Room Group

Funding for 2nd degree

Hi, I’m so confused about student loans for second degree. I want to do dentistry but didn’t meet requirements so one of my backups is biomed(yes ik very typical). What I don’t understand is if I can or can’t get student loan for dentistry after I do Biomed? A lot of ppl take that long path so I don’t understand how all of them would’ve been able to pay their tuition fees so surely we can get loans?
Hi twk_06,

To clarify, are you looking to find out if you can get funding for a Dentistry degree after completing a degree in Biomedical Science?

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Hi,

Yes that’s what I’m confused about
Original post by twk_06
Hi,

Yes that’s what I’m confused about
What is the full name of the course and at what university and is it full or part time? Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Jason
What is the full name of the course and at what university and is it full or part time? Thanks, Jason
Biomedical science, and I haven’t decided what university but most likely Buckingham University as it’s 2 year course instead of 3. And it’s full time
Original post by twk_06
Biomedical science, and I haven’t decided what university but most likely Buckingham University as it’s 2 year course instead of 3. And it’s full time
Thanks. This may be an exception course if you're looking to study it part time. I don't see that university has the course listed as a part time. Thanks, Jason
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending