The Student Room Group

Psychology at Huddersfield - Sept 2014

So i'm starting psychology at Huddersfield in September (if I don't mess up exams) and I was wondering who else is going to be on the course? Any current students out there, what's the timetable like?

Also, I'll be staying at Aspley Hall so I was wondering if anyone else is too that's doing psychology?

hi,

I'm doing the same course!!! You're literally the first person I've found on here doing this course at Huddersfield! Do you know anyone else doing this course as well?

Good luck with your exams! :smile:
Yay, hi!

I know one other girl who I met at the psychology day but that's it. So excited though :smile: Thanks, good luck with yours too! Which accomodation you staying at?
Yay! Ok, there's a couple of others on here that are doing psychology with counselling and they have similar modules to us. Yeh me too! Aw thanks, but i did my exams last year, im just taking a gap year. :smile: im stopping at home, i live near enough in the town centre so im close to the university. :smile:
Original post by Natalie_Louise_
Yay! Ok, there's a couple of others on here that are doing psychology with counselling and they have similar modules to us. Yeh me too! Aw thanks, but i did my exams last year, im just taking a gap year. :smile: im stopping at home, i live near enough in the town centre so im close to the university. :smile:

Oh right, nice :smile: Ahh, defnititely saving some money there!
Original post by BeaPsychology
Oh right, nice :smile: Ahh, defnititely saving some money there!
:smile: haha, yeh definitely! Which accommodation you stopping at?
Heyy,

Studying Psychology and Counselling also in Sept.

Commuting as I live in Barnsley and am a bit old for Freshers at 28, haha :-)

Does anyone have a book list for this course yet? xx
Original post by Natalie_Louise_
:smile: haha, yeh definitely! Which accommodation you stopping at?

Aspley Hall :smile: SO excited! x
Original post by PsychGeekSiobhan
Heyy,

Studying Psychology and Counselling also in Sept.

Commuting as I live in Barnsley and am a bit old for Freshers at 28, haha :-)

Does anyone have a book list for this course yet? xx

Bit late here, but there's one on the portal :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest