The Student Room Group

Online dating and asking her out/for her number?

I've been sending a few messages to this girl I like for the past week and a half, she has been responding roughly the same types of messages I have been sending.

Our messages mainly have been what we like(books, film, trivia), and jobs. it has been about 4 messages each way (I know it sounds little), each message is replied to in less than a day apart and are not small ones, they're about 6-10 lines. But now they've shrunk down to 3.

Should I ask this girl out for a coffee date or something, or should I continue to send her messages. I fear that we'll eventually have nothing to talk about online, or I might wait too long to ask her out and she'll lose interest.

What should I do? Help me internetz!

p.s. I know I'm looking too much into this, but I am sort of new to this concept.
hint out that u like her :tongue:

This post misused the anon function. Before posting anonymously, please read the H&R guidelines - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/guidelines_for_health_and_relationships
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
I met my boyfriend online so maybe this will help - we messaged each other for about a week, he asked for my number so we started texting for a little while and then not long after that he asked me on a date. But anyway from what you've said it sounds like she's interested so whatever you do I wouldn't stress too much :smile:
Asking her out is fine, I've met my current boyfriend online...Just make sure she's not a catfish :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending